Enuff is Enuff already

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anything based in reality sounds like "packer talk" to you delusional Cutler fanboys.

This also sounds like Packer talk.... I am worried about you Broc

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will have an ok Season, but I also think we can beat the Packers once this year. Either stun them in the opener or feed them a bunch of turkey before the Thanksgiving game.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will have an ok Season, but I also think we can beat the Packers once this year. Either stun them in the opener or feed them a bunch of turkey before the Thanksgiving game.

When our QB plays like a turkey during the game, it won't really matter.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm a fat guy. I don't find it fair to read threads mentioning turkey or Thanksgiving.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Actually, the problem is OUR QB and all the turnovers he has against the Pack. He hasn't shown one bit of improvement in 6 years playing GB and he prolly won't again this year. When it comes to playing the Packers I worry more about our QB beating us than Rodgers.

Except when he outplayed Rodgers in 2013 only to lose because our defense laid a huge egg but yeah no improvement. The Bears don't just lose to the Packers because of Cutler but its the same people who repeat the rhetoric over and over again. Even if you are stupid, if you are loud enough and repeat the same thing over and over people will eventually start to believe you.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Corey wotten ended Farve's career...

Guess you don't follow football

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This Penos is seriously a joke! He has really taken over as the dunce homer on here that spews nonsense all the time. Can't tell if he is in denial with how Lovie owned him towards the end and took him out on that ice game. What a clown but special entertainment nevertheless

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
DAAAAAAAA BEARS!!!!!!!

yea-fuck-yea.gif

don't know bout you bitches but im getting pumped for the new season

Geno

Liked Posts:
This Penos is seriously a joke! He has really taken over as the dunce homer on here that spews nonsense all the time. Can't tell if he is in denial with how Lovie owned him towards the end and took him out on that ice game. What a clown but special entertainment nevertheless
Lovie owned the Packers? Ahh, ok Guano. I thinks it's obvious who the clown is.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think its fuckin to much to ask for just one goddam thread where you bears hating Debbie downer motherfuckers just gtfo you got 100000 other threads to shittalk the bears their qb the defense the talent and run around in suckin packer dick gtfo can we not have one fuckin thread were bans fans can try to be optimistic and excited about the upcoming season? I mean fuckin really not even one fuckin thread?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a new season a new coaching staff and there is talent on this team

Hope springs eternal motherfuckers lets go BEARS beardown mothafukkas beardown

GIF-fuck-yeah-Rainn-Wilson-Dwight-Schrute-The-Office--Aw-yeah-Yeah-GIF.gif

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think its fuckin to much to ask for just one goddam thread where you bears hating Debbie downer motherfuckers just gtfo you got 100000 other threads to shittalk the bears their qb the defense the talent and run around in suckin packer dick gtfo can we not have one fuckin thread were bans fans can try to be optimistic and excited about the upcoming season? I mean fuckin really not even one fuckin thread?

No.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good lord stop whining. Just because people choose not to act like delusional 12 year old fanboys with you and spout off dumb shit about how the Bears are going to be some amazing team this year doesn't make them quitters or Packer nuthuggers. It's called accepting reality, you should try it some time. The reality of the situation is Cutler until proven otherwise flat out sucks vs the Packers and the road to the playoffs goes thru them. The coaching and roster changes mean jack shit until we see actual improved results on the field.

its not unrealistic to think the bears going from one of the worst coaching staffs to one of the best could turn it around and have a great season. and theres not one thing wrong with being optimistic about the team. you wanna be down on the team constantly and hate them that's fine.

you wanna talk about reality sure lets do that this seasons bears team is nothing at all like last years team its a whole new ballgame now dude and I for one expect a far better product being fielded by the new regime than we saw last season

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Except when he outplayed Rodgers in 2013 only to lose because our defense laid a huge egg but yeah no improvement. The Bears don't just lose to the Packers because of Cutler but its the same people who repeat the rhetoric over and over again. Even if you are stupid, if you are loud enough and repeat the same thing over and over people will eventually start to believe you.

Oh My God....ONE time!!!! Wow. I like how you bring up 2 years ago, but how did he play against them last year??? And I'd hate to break it to you, but playing good 1 time in 12 attempts is not only bad, it's piss poor.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
For an example of how I see things going for the bears now look at the ravens before harbaugh's arrival then look at the following seasons

I Feel our bears could very well be in for a big turnaround with this Coaching staff and I think as preseason arises you will all see that im right

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

What does Cutler actually contribute to winning games against the Packers?

Up until the Tresticle Era; Cutler's play was a big part of those loses.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was a bit shakey on my faith in pace honestly I thought they mighta dropped the boom on emery a bit too early but with his coaching hires and looking back at this offseason and this draft they might be onto something here guys and we are in for a revitalized and improved bears team this coming season im not shouting superbowl from the rooftops or anything but im not pessimistic about this bears team in my opinion the arrow is pointing up boys

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goddammit guys take that shit to the cutler subforum this threads for being optimistic about the bears and looking at the Brightside of this bears team

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Goddammit guys take that shit to the cutler subforum this threads for being optimistic about the bears and looking at the Brightside of this bears team

Sans QB...I think this is a team on the upswing. Some of the young D draftees of Emery will be properly coached, which I thought was a big issue holding them back.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sans QB...I think this is a team on the upswing. Some of the young D draftees of Emery will be properly coached, which I thought was a big issue holding them back.
I agree I think the young defenders will get far better across the board under the new coaches and we will finally see what we have by the end of this season