Enuff is Enuff already

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd hate to share a foxhole with a lot of the posters here too many quiters and Packer Nuthuggers.

Sure they been givin us the business for a few years and sure the Bears are comin off a bad season

But buck up lil campers what are we

ak371vX.gif

Or are we Bears fans who bleed navy and orange bros

its a new season lets man up a new team a new and vastly improved coaching staff.

The Bears can and will bounce back stronger than eva goddam it....whos with me?

post-15533-Is-there-no-one-else-Brad-Pitt-wgRe.gif

am, I the last die hard Bears fan?

Sack up fellas lets come outta the woodwork and support and believe in our team

giphy.gif

BEARDOWN

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A curse on you for making me remember these guys.

[video=youtube;85BVnQMiFFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85BVnQMiFFw[/video]

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is serious business bros the bears fans need a good rally round here its like the dam place is infected with packer lovers round here these days

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is serious business bros the bears fans need a good rally round here its like the dam place is infected with packer lovers round here these days

I hear ya. I think all of the real Bearsfans went to another forum. this place is pretty dead these days.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear ya. I think all of the real Bearsfans went to another forum. this place is pretty dead these days.

Oh their still here man they are just afraid to speak out because the fancy nambi pambi talkin packer lovers round here shout them down err time they try to say something good bout the bears but that's it

THE-LINE-MUST.jpg

Not one thread farther

It's time us true blue bears fans took the board back

Geno

Liked Posts:
The only way the Bears win next year is if Rodgers does not step onto the field. Bears are rebuilding and the Packers are one of the top favorites to go to the Super Bowl this season. Sorry my friend but it ain't gonna happen.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only way the Bears win next year is if Rodgers does not step onto the field. Bears are rebuilding and the Packers are one of the top favorites to go to the Super Bowl this season. Sorry my friend but it ain't gonna happen.

you forget this guy is set for a breakout year...be afraid Rodgers be very afraid

rodgersburied.gif

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

First, you're right.

Second, how did you get a blue bar? The red one was much more fitting.

Geno

Liked Posts:
First, you're right.

Second, how did you get a blue bar? The red one was much more fitting.
Lol-I don't know. To be honest, I really don't pay any attention to the bars. But I take it blue must be a great color to have! Someone out there must like my posts.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:

Just like with Favre huh?This shit only lasts so long,Rodgers will eventually become the Bears bitch...its inevitable.Just remember who ended Brett's career..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geno

Liked Posts:
Just like with Favre huh?This shit only lasts so long,Rodgers will eventually become the Bears bitch...its inevitable.Just remember who ended Brett's career..

Huh? Favre did very well against the Bears. And if anyone ended Favre's career, they didn't do it while he was a Packer. Not sure where you're going with this one.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Huh? Favre did very well against the Bears. And if anyone ended Favre's career, they didn't do it while he was a Packer. Not sure where you're going with this one.

Rodgers will suffer the same fate..

Maybe this is the year maybe it's not but it will happen...and he will end up broken in half by someone from the bear defense

You can't fight fate..

Geno

Liked Posts:
Rodgers will suffer the same fate..

Maybe this is the year maybe it's not but it will happen...and he will end up broken in half by someone from the bear defense

You can't fight fate..

Since when did Favre get broken by the Bears and forced into retirement. Your post isn't making any sense at all.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Since when did Favre get broken by the Bears and forced into retirement. Your post isn't making any sense at all.

Corey wotten ended Farve's career...

Guess you don't follow football

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk