Boston-Chicago perfect trade partners

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Boston adds Terry Rozier and R.J Hunter to a team already filled with quality guards and very little inside presence.

Chicago adds Bobby Portis to a team already filled with quality big men.

Either Avery Bradley or Isaiah Thomas could be on the move I think and either could be a quality sixth man for Chicago.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Boston adds Terry Rozier and R.J Hunter to a team already filled with quality guards and very little inside presence.

Chicago adds Bobby Portis to a team already filled with quality big men.

Either Avery Bradley or Isaiah Thomas could be on the move I think and either could be a quality sixth man for Chicago.

I think that your idea makes sense. Boston is loaded with good backcourt/SF people and Chicago is top heavy with big men

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that your idea makes sense. Boston is loaded with good backcourt/SF people and Chicago is top heavy with big men

Don't overlook Ainge being an asshole, though....I can't imagine teams line up to trade with him.

Especially after his little tirade after the draft upset teams weren't taking his multiple pick offers to trade up.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Another option is the Toronto Raptors with players like Demar Derozan and Terrence Ross as possible options.

DaRev

Liked Posts:
Isaiah would give us the typical back up pg with a loose trigger be he would actually stay a few years. I'd trade Gibson and Sacramento 1st

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk