Seeking answers, Williams makes first '15 trip

Ron Burgundy

There is a reason why Ken Williams accompanied the White Sox to Minneapolis and Detroit as part of this three-city, nine-game road trip. And as the team's executive vice president quipped on Friday, that reason was not to shop at the Mall of America or buy a new car in Michigan.

Read the full article at the White Sox official site...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ken Williams lucked into a dream rotation that got hot in 2005 from a bunch of hog wash that either bounced back or peaked at the right moment. We've had John Danks, mediocre outfielders, and utility players, lack of 2nd and 3rd quality starters ever since.

When is it time to move on? To me the time was 2007.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, your team really sucks. I mean, I never thought going in, you would turn the AL's heads, but I never imagined you sucking this bad.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ken Williams lucked into a dream rotation that got hot in 2005 from a bunch of hog wash that either bounced back or peaked at the right moment. We've had John Danks, mediocre outfielders, and utility players, lack of 2nd and 3rd quality starters ever since.

When is it time to move on? To me the time was 2007.

The Bullpen had more career years than any other bullpen since the deadball era.