Jimmy Butler and Tom Thibodeau dine together at Gibsons Steakhouse

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Former Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau met Jimmy Butler for dinner at Gibsons Steakhouse in Chicago on Friday night............

Butler-and-Thibs.jpg

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/7/71/725518/jimmy-butler-tom-thibodeau-dinner

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Jimmy to LA with Thibs confirmed

meanwhile Rose is busy working with Hoiberg...he knows whats good...salute rose

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I wonder if jimmy will sign for the QO. I think its the only way he can get out of chicago quickly. He bet on himself once already. Otherwise he is stuck in chicago for the next 3 years. Said state for the bulls. The one franchise player they get keeps getting hurt and the other one wants out.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if we lost butler. At one time I would have been. But, honestly I don't believe Butler is the type of guy to get us a championship.

Thunderfoot

Liked Posts:
Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if we lost butler. At one time I would have been. But, honestly I don't believe Butler is the type of guy to get us a championship.

Unfortunately, a point guard that can't shoot over 45% won't either. We'd better keep Jimmy.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

I don't either but with the incompetence garpax has shown in free agency and trades, i think that signing him would be the only good move the franchise will be able to make this year and years to come.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I wonder if jimmy will sign for the QO. I think its the only way he can get out of chicago quickly. He bet on himself once already. Otherwise he is stuck in chicago for the next 3 years. Said state for the bulls. The one franchise player they get keeps getting hurt and the other one wants out.

Why do you think he wants out?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cuz of the other one

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Jimmy to LA with Thibs confirmed

meanwhile Rose is busy working with Hoiberg...he knows whats good...salute rose

Rose is going to flourish under Hoiberg. A full off-season to work on his game without injuries with Hoiberg now in town I think is going to lead to a big season for D Rose.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
I don't either but with the incompetence garpax has shown in free agency and trades, i think that signing him would be the only good move the franchise will be able to make this year and years to come.
At 2 guard Jimmy is about as good as it gets. No one man can do it alone. Not Lebron, not even MJ. The Bulls lost because of the frontcourt.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This absolutely says nothing about him wanting out.

Ooooh he's going to sign a one year deal with the Lakers! ZOMG! But wait! That's not even possible!
lol exactly.. And if the Bulls offer a max contract to him, no other team can offer anything but a 3 year deal with no options. The Bulls should absolutely offer that.

Otherwise, Butler can sign a 2 year deal with a 1 year player option from my understanding.

And if no team is willing to offer him a 3 year max deal, Butler will have no choice but to sign the 5 year max deal with the Bulls or signed the QO and only make $4 million next season and leave $86.5 million on the table.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And if no team is willing to offer him a 3 year max deal, Butler will have no choice but to sign the 5 year max deal with the Bulls or signed the QO and only make $4 million next season and leave $86.5 million on the table.
If Butler only goes with the QO, he may be the cockiest player to play here since MJ.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Butler only goes with the QO, he may be the cockiest player to play here since MJ.
Even Jordan wouldnt leave that money on the table though.

Butler is very unlikely to do that if the Bulls indeed offer the max.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even Jordan wouldnt leave that money on the table though.

Butler is very unlikely to do that if the Bulls indeed offer the max.
Time to see how stupid GarPax really is