Intelligent Response Only or don't click on this

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hi fellow suffering BEARs fans !

For me it has been a terrible offseason. We havent had the usual hyped nonsense to quell our search for information.

WHAT IS the FIRST concern that pops into your head about this team immediately.... that you wish to talk about with a fellow member.....as if striking up a conversation ??

for me it would be :

Can Fangio work his magic with the personnel he has been blessed with ? ..... going with this idea secondarily, do you think consequently Allen and McC are goin bye bye ?

A SECOND thought I would start up a conversation about would be :

Can Cutler Get us to the Playoffs in the next 2 yrs ? ...... goin with this idea secondarily, if one says No..... then why the Hell arent we getting rid of this sucker ?

Anyways Fan Day at Soldier Field is always fun to bring the kids and continue the tradition of unmitigated Bear Fandom

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys are funny.

Thanks for the laughs

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK so what Id really ask is When the Fuck are they getting rid of that cocksucker Cutler and building around a young QB ? Any fuckin QB ??

rextc

Liked Posts:
1) Yes

2) Yes

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My main concern with the team is the CBs followed by the depth at Oline. The rest of the team is solid.
Fangio is the real deal, he will turn the defense around to being respectable within the first 5 games.
As far as the QB question; As soon as we get a young QB that is as good or better then Cutler, or even has the potential of being as good as Cutler is now.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My main concern with the team is the CBs followed by the depth at Oline. The rest of the team is solid.
Fangio is the real deal, he will turn the defense around to being respectable within the first 5 games.
As far as the QB question; As soon as we get a young QB that is as good or better then Cutler, or even has the potential of being as good as Cutler is now.

Safety should be more of a concern than the corners.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Safety should be more of a concern than the corners.
For real.

I really liked the way Hurst and Al Jean-Louis played in a shit show at defense during the end of the season. I think Hurst could start opposite Fuller and Jennings should slowly become an after thought if Ball has a good camp.

Safety looks down right pitiful outside of bringing Rolle over and he's no spring chicken.