1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Top 5 Bears of all time

This has Singletary 4 and Dent 5 LOLOLOLOLO

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000498928/Top-5-Chicago-Bears-of-all-time[/video]

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I would definitely have Hampton there over Dent.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't like 4 and 5. Red Grange single handedly saved the NFL. He should be on that list. Halas as well, unless we are talking player only, then Hampton.

As a pure runner, Sayers>Payton.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care for the historical discussion. All i can speak of is my 5 favorite in my time, and in my opinion the most impactful in their prime to what I saw win football games, the guys I absolutely lost my shit for as a fan and cared about nothing else in the world for those moments of focus revering in their physical accomplishments and mental toughness.

1) Walter Payton
2) Mike Brown
3) Brian Urlacher
4) Tommie Harris
5) Mike Singletary

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care for the historical discussion. All i can speak of is my 5 favorite in my time, and in my opinion the most impactful in their prime to what I saw win football games, the guys I absolutely lost my shit for as a fan and cared about nothing else in the world for those moments of focus revering in their physical accomplishments and mental toughness.

1) Walter Payton
2) Mike Brown
3) Brian Urlacher
4) Tommie Harris
5) Mike Singletary

I liked Tommy Harris but not only was his career sadly shortened from injury, he was not close to being as physically dominating as Dan Hampton was.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

1) Walter Payton
2) Mike Brown
3) Brian Urlacher
4) Tommie Harris
5) Mike Singletary

You forgot peanut

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked Tommy Harris but not only was his career sadly shortened from injury, he was not close to being as physically dominating as Dan Hampton was.

@seattle, monday night. At Harris' peak he could destroy an offense all be himself, what else do you want? In terms of quickness, and fit to a defense I never saw a better playmaking DT for about 2 years

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@seattle, monday night. At Harris' peak he could destroy an offense all be himself, what else do you want? In terms of quickness, and fit to a defense I never saw a better playmaking DT for about 2 years

I was at that game, I agree how good he was, his body of work pales to what Hampton did. Hampton not only had that burst of speed coming off of the ball snap his power was amazing.