My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I think it's a 6 way tie for first, all of which being Mike Ditka at different parts of his life (my personal fav is the aging, introspective one that periodically falls asleep while on national TV).

DitkaSLeeping.gif

Ommy, I now we don't always see eye to eye, but can't we at least agree on that?
A sleeping Ditka is the most intelligent and coherent Ditka

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/ar...-players/f06d79a5-a79a-4de8-ac35-1013d489b19f

This is pretty neat. Curtis took a bit of time out of his week to rank the top 5 bears of all time.

No. 5 Richard Dent
No. 4 Mike Singletary
No. 3 Gale Sayers
No. 2 Dick Butkus
No. 1 Walter Payton

I like the strategy that Curtis used to evaluate his rankings. Bears are a foundation built on defense and running backs. Curtis went with all rbs and defense. I like that he understands the game and did not give himself a top 5 spot. I would give him or Engram a top 10 spot though.

If you like reading and/or the bears this is a good article and highly suggest it

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
How is mr everything not in that list? Ya because richard dent is more important than the guy who helped start the nfl.

PeteMicheals

Liked Posts:
How is mr everything not in that list? Ya because richard dent is more important than the guy who helped start the nfl.

Halas is considered more a coach than a player. He was average at best as a player. If Curtis was to rank all time best creators of the NFL, I am sure Halas would be on there

Jechang

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depending on how you value special teams, I wonder if Hester actually deserves to be in the conversation? Most would regard him as the best ever at what he did

I might put him in my top 10 at least...

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
As far as impact goes, Hester could be considered a top 5 Bear of all-time. He not only was freakish in return TD's but heavily impacted the field position for the offense and defense which is something that is very underrated.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
As far as impact goes, Hester could be considered a top 5 Bear of all-time. He not only was freakish in return TD's but heavily impacted the field position for the offense and defense which is something that is very underrated.

Hester won't make the HoF or see his number retired. You really think he had a bigger impact than Dent? He was a good returner and fun to watch, but his dominance only lasted about 3 seasons.

Anyone starting a new team would take Urlacher, Brown, or Tillman over Hester, to compare him with his contemporaries. Does Peppers count for this list?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Depending on how you value special teams, I wonder if Hester actually deserves to be in the conversation?

I might put him in my top 10 at least...
To answer your question, no he doesnt.

Payton, Hampton, Dent, Urlacher, Singletary, Tillman, Forte, Mike Brown, Fencik, McMichael,W. Marshall, McMahon, N Anderson as well as Covert, Hilgenberg, Kruentz , all had more impact on the Bears during my lifetime, that's just off the top of my head. Realize Hester had 11 of his 18 TD returns as a Bear in his first 2 years, those were amazing years, but that created his mythical status. For his career he is 4th all time in punt return average and 67th in KO retuns.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
mike brown shouldn't be on anyone's list seriously..it's too many hall of fame legendary bear players to consider..and you people putting him on there before charles tillman *spits* shame on you

god i find her attractive...i have no idea why either

FoCo

Liked Posts:
For real though. The top two is pretty obvious.

2. Marcus Monk. Jumped up for a ball sometime in 2008. Expected to come back from orbit around the year 2145. Can't wait.

1. Ariese Curry. Last time he ran the forty he disintegrated. Or time traveled. Know one really knows.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
mike brown shouldn't be on anyone's list seriously..it's too many hall of fame legendary bear players to consider..and you people putting him on there before charles tillman *spits* shame on you

(X) Dusky skin with fair eyes.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Meh......looks kind of mousy, nice eyes though.:shrug:

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Meh......looks kind of mousy, nice eyes though.:shrug:

I literally would never describe here as mousy...

Are you really into blondes?

I have had a couple of brahs in my life who would describe every brunette as mousy/plain and then salivate over bottle blonde WASP/scandi type chicks with big waists and no ass......

Never understood it, but hey, more exotic chicks for me.