From Russia with Love, Artem Anisimov

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Decide to move onto a thread to talk about the pieces of the future. Now I saw this little mention

I'm seeing a lot of tweets on Anisimov that ar emaking me more and more interested in how he'll fare in Chicago.

Curious to what that was, and several things have boosted my thoughts to what could be factors like that. I am glad there is a big center body added to the dot, a Russian to help Panarin transition, and the biggest thing that made me like him in the deal more than my initial thought is his age. He's still just 27 but for some reason I thought he was something like 26-27 when he was apart of the Nash trade.

Hopefully he can start his Hawks career with some CBJ cannon shots.
[video=youtube;amBkIdHc8Mg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBkIdHc8Mg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good post. I do like to see a big thick bodied Russian bringing in some enforcement. I hope we keep Bickel too. If anything lets be a little more sturdy next year and let nintendo skinny guys like Teuvo/Kane do their thing. We need that balance of a Bickel on the second line, Hossa on the first, and Anisimov on the third.

Still a chance we bring back Richards or Desjardins.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL I remember watching that shit live. Missed him on the Rangers after he went to CBUS.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stan alluded that Richards and Vermette are gone. Thus the need for a center.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
His goal celebration and the fight after was one of my favorite parts of that season of 24/7.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Torts walks into the locker room

"We're only in this situation because of our own fucking stupidity" (or something like that)

*glares at Anisimov*

No, the best part is the smirk from Avery.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Alright let's get him traded. Ruskies are awful and all the good Soviet players retired