How do we feel: Goodbye Poliatta.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Along with the acquisition of Forslong, Poliatta was an asset I was just becoming familiar with.

6'4" 205 lb asset Defenemen. Our own third round pick. Vermont star last year.

I'm kinda bummed. If we had 3 young guys ahead of him I guess, but likely this was the part of the deal that had to pull Doda. Anyone have feelings about his play and how bad this sucks?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Broadhurst was better.

Stop making emo threads.

How drunk/high are you to butcher his name that bad?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Broadhurst was better.

Stop making emo threads.

How drunk/high are you to butcher his name that bad?

Well he's no Terry, those guys are actually from my town region and probably played with guys I knew in the time. I know Darling also said he started off playing with the Orland Park Vikings.

Palliota is a mystery piece, It's certainly likely he'd of been behind TVR/Johns next year but he is a piece I wouldn't of liked to be added, at least not when the extra 2 pieces are connected. He showed some skill and lows in his 1 NHL game in the final game where he was coached up after giving up a real bad pass from behind the net and was out of position all around the place. I wonder if his tempting the Hawks on leaving the team when they were trying to sign him, and making them burn a year off his contract made them somewhat bitter at him and willing to part with him.

Amusingly though Saad and Pali were both draft picks acquired from Toronto throwing picks at the Hawks to get back their 2nd rounder to get Phil Kessel in the offer sheet deal to him. And that pick came back from the ole Robert Lang trade, I was even bothered by that trade for a few moments at the time. And really since then the 2nd line center question has always been looming season in and out. It may actually be settled down for multiple years now due to this deal.