If they don't trade Sharp and Bickell, I'm going to rip my dick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bowman traded the fastest skater on the team for a half eaten pizza. Yet a known fornicator and a giant mental midget get to stay?

If the Blackhawks don't win the Cup in 2016, I'm eating the rest of that pizza.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You were on sabbatical?

How soon are you going back?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well, considering the first two posts in my first Hawks thread in WEEKS is some rando with only one post (this being his first) and a forum MOD trying to troll me, I'll probably just go back to lurking now. FML.

SlipperyFalseGrouper.gif

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Youtube or it didn't happen.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Looking forward to seeing that. You should sell tickets and donate the proceeds to a deserving charity.

Or he can just give them to me. I wasn't able to attend a game at the UC last season. :(

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Bowman traded the fastest skater on the team for a half eaten pizza. Yet a known fornicator and a giant mental midget get to stay?

If the Blackhawks don't win the Cup in 2016, I'm eating the rest of that pizza.

I'd pay to see it.

Of course if you had any common sense you'd already know that talks have cooled off with Sharp because the hawks are asking too much and Bickell isn't someone teams are lining up for because he's a dire need.

The best chance to deal Sharp will come after the first team panics and overpays Joel Ward. Teams will then scramble for a winger.

Bickell......the hawks will have to retain some salary on that. Boston was interested in the guy. But I think someone better tell the Bruins front office that Connor McDavid was already drafted......

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I could imagine now 1 of the Sharp-Bickell-Steeger staying, obviously the most likely still seems like Steeger but I wouldn't be shocked if He was moved with 1 of the others but 1 stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.