Mike Dunleavy re-signs with Chicago Bulls for 14.4 million over 3 years

stevethacreator

Liked Posts:
Dougie's gonna get his chance this year. I think under Hoiberg we'll see some variety in the rotation I can only hope. Because quite honestly the rotations we had and the play schemes we used in the playoffs staggered our offensive tempo A LOT.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McD plays like you crossed Kurt Rambas with Larry Bird

The Erratic Marksman

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
McD plays like you crossed Kurt Rambas with Larry Bird

The Erratic Marksman
AYch4Io.gif

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dougie's gonna get his chance this year. I think under Hoiberg we'll see some variety in the rotation I can only hope. Because quite honestly the rotations we had and the play schemes we used in the playoffs staggered our offensive tempo A LOT.
Well we have the same starting lineup probably... Noah-Gasol-Dunleavy-Butler-Rose. 2nd unit will be Taj-Niko-Doug-Snell-Brooks (I HOPE) and then Hinrich and Portis will probably play sparely until injuries occur.

stevethacreator

Liked Posts:
Well we have the same starting lineup probably... Noah-Gasol-Dunleavy-Butler-Rose. 2nd unit will be Taj-Niko-Doug-Snell-Brooks (I HOPE) and then Hinrich and Portis will probably play sparely until injuries occur.

That bench looks really solid if Doug does prove he can take the next step this season and Snell continues to get better. I got Taj on the defensive and offense interior and Niko with his offensive arsenal. :l Hoiberg's got a solid project in Chicago that he can make better from here on out.