Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...grumph,prassp,mrrrrrrlt...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah, nobody saw this when he did the same thing as a Bear last season (so did Forte and Bennett).

I will see you 20 pages of outrage you and raise you your allowance.

Mitchapalooza

6fc17a0e52c4e54a676a8d41a3e7ad40.gif

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler-Brandon Marshal connection lmao

BFF

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Isreal Idonije is one of the nicest people you will meet.

I am glad he made the list.

Brandon and Jay do not like each other anymore because they have both failed to live up to the talent they displayed in Denver. One because of on field performance and the other because he is nuts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Isreal Idonije is one of the nicest people you will meet.

I am glad he made the list.

Brandon and Jay do not like each other anymore because they have both failed to live up to the talent they displayed in Denver. One because of on field performance and the other because he is nuts.
Please tell me how Marshall did not live up to his talent. Because it's cool again to call him crazy?

Last edited:

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Brandon is for Brandon. If he cared about the team and his teammates, he wouldn't be going every Tuesday to film the showtime show. He is selfish and a phony.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The 2 healthy years Brandon was a Bear, Marshall had his #1 and #3 yardage seasons as a Bear, his #1 receptions year at 118 and the other 100,(only 4 less than #2), his #1 and #2 TD years, his #1 and #3 YPC years as a starter.

What expectation of yours did he fail to meet?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
It's incredible how quickly people forget the contributions of great players as soon as they leave Chicago. I'm surprised we don't have an annual burning of Jordan jerseys in this city.