How far do the Blackhawks go in 2016?

How far do the 'hawks go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, this poll is a little premature. How about bumping it on October 7?

But this is probably going on on HFBoards:

ZOMG, everyone in the West got better and the Hawks took a step back!!!! Why can't we be more like the Penguins????!!!! FIRE BOWMAN!!!!!!

To bad you figured out a way to get permabanned from there, huh? I bet you miss posting in the "Crawford Sucks" thread.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
To bad you figured out a way to get permabanned from there, huh? I bet you miss posting in the "Crawford Sucks" thread.

I should have just said "you guys know I was only joking, right?"

:lmao:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for repeating everything I just said, little one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what happens when earthworms mate.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what happens when earthworms mate.

Ah yes. Another one of your "cute" predictions on how I was conceived. I know that your out of things to say when you resort to that. And for the 50th time, use the fucking multi quote feature!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah yes. Another one of your "cute" predictions on how I was conceived. I know that your out of things to say when you resort to that. And for the 50th time, use the fucking multi quote feature!

Isn't a prediction supposed to be made BEFORE something (like how you were conceived) happens?

:-v

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

ZOMG, everyone in the West got better and the Hawks took a step back!!!! Why can't we be more like the Penguins????!!!! FIRE BOWMAN!!!!!!

Haha I have seen a few of those threads pop up on hfboard

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

There was actual threads and multiple posts saying those exact same things In October/Last Summer on this board as well.

Oh no Anaheim, Nashville, and Dallas are making moves getting so much better and the Hawk's aren't doing anything!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was actual threads and multiple posts saying those exact same things In October/Last Summer on this board as well.

Oh no Anaheim, Nashville, and Dallas are making moves getting so much better and the Hawk's aren't doing anything!

Well, I thought Nashville was almost good enough to beat us, they rattled crawford, had some offensive bursts and we were pushed to the brink by anaheim.

Dallas was disappointing but now they fixed the goaltender problem kinda, although the sharks are moving on. Its going to be difficult to get back

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep forgetting about that place.
Massive Goonery sighting!!

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
BlackhawksWinCup is the reason I got banned the first time there. Rather, my inability to let his bullshit slide without calling him out for the stark, raving idiot that he is. He's the most miserable sports fan I think I've ever encountered.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BlackhawksWinCup is the reason I got banned the first time there. Rather, my inability to let his bullshit slide without calling him out for the stark, raving idiot that he is. He's the most miserable sports fan I think I've ever encountered.

I have been over there lurking, and from what I have seen BWC goes over the top on things quite a bit. Agree he does seem miserable from the posts I have seen.