2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please PM me, I'm looking for a jersey that is hard to find.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Why not just do a custom one? As long as it's not 'Ron Mexico' you can almost pick any name.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
They won't let you order Ron Mexico jerseys?

It's a reference to when Mike Vick was busted transmitting an STD while with the Falcons. He essentially met a girl under the fake name 'Ron Mexico', banged and she later accused him of making her lady parts all drity. The NFL banned people from making custom jerseys that had anything to do with 'Ron Mexico' in it.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
It's a reference to when Mike Vick was busted transmitting an STD while with the Falcons. He essentially met a girl under the fake name 'Ron Mexico', banged and she later accused him of making her lady parts all drity. The NFL banned people from making custom jerseys that had anything to do with 'Ron Mexico' in it.

I see. I'm familiar with the history behind Ron Mexico, but I had no idea that the NFL banned that name from jerseys. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I see. I'm familiar with the history behind Ron Mexico, but I had no idea that the NFL banned that name from jerseys. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just googled and the list of banned words is actually >1100. It's appears to be mainly swears, racial slurs and some sexual slang, but the list is a lot longer than I thought.

Anyhow, the Ron Mexico thing was funny. Within hours of the incident there were orders pouring in for:

ronmexico.jpg

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just googled and the list of banned words is actually >1100. It's appears to be mainly swears, racial slurs and some sexual slang, but the list is a lot longer than I thought.

Anyhow, the Ron Mexico thing was funny. Within hours of the incident there were orders pouring in for:

ronmexico.jpg

That list totally ruined my day. I've been saving up for my custom jersey with, "UP THE BUTT", on the back but that's totally out the window now.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
That list totally ruined my day. I've been saving up for my custom jersey with, "UP THE BUTT", on the back but that's totally out the window now.

You shouldn't have to worry about it, as a Packer Fan, that is assumed anyway.

Reactions: DC

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
They banned "MASTABATE," "MASTABATER," "MASTERBATE" and "MASTRABATOR" but not the proper spellings. :rofl: