2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I want to surf

Merlin_12544145.jpg

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
I get it its a cultural thing. I'm polish, and if you asked me to stop drinking Vodka i'm holding out too.

Actually, for a few million. I'm not polish anymore.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Sign him

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Meh. All I've heard is that his head is in the playbook and he's been putting in the time needed to be ready for the transition.

Eventually it will be an issue that he's not under contract, but for now it's not affecting his ability to prepare for the 2015 season, so it's not really news worthy.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think its kind of admirable. Dude is gon have to give up surfing for the length of his nfl career, so fuck it, get as many days in as you can.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm kind of surprised that nfl contract don't try and forbid players from driving sports cars.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, maybe not so much.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
With a bbq restaurant on the side.

Reminds me of that scene in The Breakfast Club where dude tells Molly Ringwald he sees here inner fat girl dying to come out; I always could tell Briggs' body type would shift towards fatty later in his career.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
No, no, no, that's EATING a sports car.

God, he was a big bag of bloated horses ass the last 2 years or so. My girlfriends dad lives in the Glen shopping/condo area and Brigg's fat ass was constantly around there boozing. You really start to resent a guy that doesn't give a fuck like he did. Great player, but a pretty shitty guy.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
God, he was a big bag of bloated horses ass the last 2 years or so. My girlfriends dad lives in the Glen shopping/condo area and Brigg's fat ass was constantly around there boozing. You really start to resent a guy that doesn't give a fuck like he did. Great player, but a pretty shitty guy.

I actually thought he looked decent late in 2013, but a lot of people disagree, so....maybe that's just me. I loved the guys game, and thought he was our best LB for long stretches from 2007-2012.

That being said, you're a pro athlete, STAY THE FK IN SHAPE.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So now you're PoppaDesBro?