Identity the Foundation and Blow Out the Rest...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Identify the Foundation and Blow Out the Rest...

I would try to revive this thing around Sale, Rodon, Fullmer, Anderson, Abreu and Garcia. The Sox have a bunch of intrgruiging pieces that sold separately or intelligently paired could bring back some excellent building blocks. Shark, Robertson and Jose Q. would bring back the most valuable assets in my opinion. If these guys are moved in the right deals combined with the fact the Sox are going to be drafting top 5 again, Hahn is in position to stock this franchise with young players they can build around. I'm sick of these half assed rebuilds. The fact they may be sitting on three young stud pitchers is a great start.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Rodon needs work. I am ok with him learning on the job. He needs control and it might be a couple of years before he gets it.

If we trade Q we best be landing a MLB stud type catcher and a stud LF/CF spec with an upside MLB Pitcher.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodon needs work. I am ok with him learning on the job. He needs control and it might be a couple of years before he gets it.

If we trade Q we best be landing a MLB stud type catcher and a stud LF/CF spec with an upside MLB Pitcher.

Agree with you there, But he still misses alot of bats despite his location problems! If he can correct the control issue, he could be really special.