Cubs Magic Number

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
As of today it resides at 87

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Does this really need it's own thread?

Why not? It's cool info. Let's track the count down here.
Are there rules against such threads? Go over to the Bears board and the threads are all over the place irrelevant.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not? It's cool info. Let's track the count down here.
Are there rules against such threads? Go over to the Bears board and the threads are all over the place irrelevant.

That's the thing. Do you really want this place to become like the Bears board?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the thing. Do you really want this place to become like the Bears board?

There is no thread on it and I let Brett have the benefit of the doubt that it is not a troll job. See if it gets any action but will close if it becomes trolling.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
buhahahahahahahahaha

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It's just amazing to me that there is a distinct possibility that the NL Central may wind up with the top 3 records in all of baseball.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's just amazing to me that there is a distinct possibility that the NL Central may wind up with the top 3 records in all of baseball.
The playoffs need to be reseeded. It will be an absolute crime when 2 out of the 3 best records get a 1 game playoff. I'm not whining about this year, but it is something they need to look at for future reference.

Last edited:

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:

Yes and one of those three teams will watch the real playoffs from the sidelines. It's not right. There has to be a change made.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
The playoffs need to be reseeded. It will be an absolute crime when 3 out of the 3 best records get a 1 game playoff. I'm not whining about this year, but it is something they need to look at for future reference.

Ha! I didn't see this before my post. Couldn't agree more. The potential is there for the team with the second best record in the game to watch the NLDS at home. That's not right.