Before I Quit Weed: Blackhawks future

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rasko before you quit weed have you tried any of that crazy shit that's made out of weed but looks like really thin glass and can cause seizures? I can't even remember the name of it and my dude wouldn't sell it to me (he let me try it at his place and it gave me a seizure) craziest shit ever.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Are you talking about Salvia (or SPICE as officers and NCO'S called it in the Army)?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you talking about Salvia (or SPICE as officers and NCO'S called it in the Army)?

nope. it was some crazy new invention made from weed. like extracts and then crystalized somehow. he said it was like hash on steroids.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its called a bunch of things.

Shard, Shatter. You can use it to dab.

Look up "hummingbird" brand, I like their Oil extract which is what I tend toward instead of shatter, because its essentially the same, super concentrate THC hash, mine is just in liquid form and I can put in on a ptoato chip and be fucked for 6 hours. Its the consistency of pine sap.

The Shatter is hardened and you break off little pieces, and can smoke or whatever. Its highly potent, it isn't going to cause seizures I don't think, but you might pass out.

THC is a tolerance game. I can mainline 500 mg's, and while weed hasn't killed too many people yet, if you gave the entrie board that much each, there would be murders, suicides, accidents, and alot of crazy stories. Mostly a bunch of old men who passed the fuck out for 10 hours though. My think as a cosminaut is to fight the sleep and stay conscious and deal with it at all costs.

The overdose effect is to pass out and your involuntary breathing takes over. Likely that is all the shard will do.

So what good is shard? Well someone like me who built up a tolerance, might be getting minimal returns from my 29% strain called white out. Except....I can't really find a more potent strain. If I want to get high in that state of burn out, I can move on to shard. Or some people just like the purity, or how fast it hits. "relief" they call it.

Anyway...I'm going into a divergent program if all goes well with court, and won't be able to smoke for a year even as a medical patient. Its fucking bullshit, I use it for exercise, anxiety, sleep, and creative writing and I am supposed to finish a script this year. Fuck. Fucking crazy bitches yo.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Its called a bunch of things.

Shard, Shatter. You can use it to dab.

Look up "hummingbird" brand, I like their Oil extract which is what I tend toward instead of shatter, because its essentially the same, super concentrate THC hash, mine is just in liquid form and I can put in on a ptoato chip and be fucked for 6 hours. Its the consistency of pine sap.

The Shatter is hardened and you break off little pieces, and can smoke or whatever. Its highly potent, it isn't going to cause seizures I don't think, but you might pass out.

THC is a tolerance game. I can mainline 500 mg's, and while weed hasn't killed too many people yet, if you gave the entrie board that much each, there would be murders, suicides, accidents, and alot of crazy stories. Mostly a bunch of old men who passed the fuck out for 10 hours though. My think as a cosminaut is to fight the sleep and stay conscious and deal with it at all costs.

The overdose effect is to pass out and your involuntary breathing takes over. Likely that is all the shard will do.

So what good is shard? Well someone like me who built up a tolerance, might be getting minimal returns from my 29% strain called white out. Except....I can't really find a more potent strain. If I want to get high in that state of burn out, I can move on to shard. Or some people just like the purity, or how fast it hits. "relief" they call it.

Anyway...I'm going into a divergent program if all goes well with court, and won't be able to smoke for a year even as a medical patient. Its fucking bullshit, I use it for exercise, anxiety, sleep, and creative writing and I am supposed to finish a script this year. Fuck. Fucking crazy bitches yo.

I suddenly don't feel so bad about my drinking.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suddenly don't feel so bad about my drinking.

Yeah but it was the drinking that got me in jail bro, because my girlfriend can't smoke weed and tries to control my life and doesn't like when I do.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you sure it's your girlfriend controlling your life? Sounds more like the weed to me.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you don't know my pain. 500 mg is a i don't give a fuck if I live dose. try it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
its called a bunch of things.

Shard, shatter. You can use it to dab.

Look up "hummingbird" brand, i like their oil extract which is what i tend toward instead of shatter, because its essentially the same, super concentrate thc hash, mine is just in liquid form and i can put in on a ptoato chip and be fucked for 6 hours. Its the consistency of pine sap.

The shatter is hardened and you break off little pieces, and can smoke or whatever. Its highly potent, it isn't going to cause seizures i don't think, but you might pass out.

Thc is a tolerance game. i can mainline 500 mg's, and while weed hasn't killed too many people yet, if you gave the entrie board that much each, there would be murders, suicides, accidents, and alot of crazy stories. Mostly a bunch of old men who passed the fuck out for 10 hours though. My think as a cosminaut is to fight the sleep and stay conscious and deal with it at all costs.

So what good is shard? Well someone like me who built up a tolerance, might be getting minimal returns from my 29% strain called white out. Except....i can't really find a more potent strain. If i want to get high in that state of burn out, i can move on to shard. Or some people just like the purity, or how fast it hits. "relief" they call it.

Anyway...i'm going into a divergent program if all goes well with court, and won't be able to smoke for a year even as a medical patient. Its fucking bullshit, i use it for exercise, anxiety, sleep, and creative writing and i am supposed to finish a script this year. Fuck. Fucking crazy bitches yo.

wut?

Wuuuuuuuuuuuut????

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like to top the 350mg choclate peanut butter brownie from Pie Bar with a healthy ammount of hummingbird oil, then eat a bunch of fat to facilitate maximum absorbtion.

But usually I build up some tolerance first, if I took a month off and then tried 200 I don't know what would happen.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All that I can say is that they have lost quite a bit of offense thus far in the off season. Do the new guys being brought in make this up? THus far, I do not see the Hawks being improved.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All that I can say is that they have lost quite a bit of offense thus far in the off season. Do the new guys being brought in make this up? THus far, I do not see the Hawks being improved.

Ummm...they haven't improved, everyone -- well, apparently not everyone -- knew they would have to dump some contracts this offseason and hope they could get some talent/youth/cheap contracts in return. It's pretty much exactly what happened after the prior two cup seasons. Why would anyone have expected them to improve given the situation?

Ton

Liked Posts:
Obviously, you would be hard-pressed to find anyone on this planet that thinks the Hawks improved after this off-season, but after it's all said and done, no one can argue that the Hawks won't be very competitive this upcoming season.

Improved? No. Still extremely competitive, and a chance? I don't see it any other way -- yes.

It's kinda difficult to improve when you are already the best. Especially with the salary cap.

With that said, they still have a lot more depth throughout the line-up than most teams.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Obviously, you would be hard-pressed to find anyone on this planet that thinks the Hawks improved after this off-season, but after it's all said and done, no one can argue that the Hawks won't be very competitive this upcoming season.

Improved? No. Still extremely competitive, and a chance? I don't see it any other way -- yes.

It's kinda difficult to improve when you are already the best. Especially with the salary cap.

With that said, they still have a lot more depth throughout the line-up than most teams.

I agree, nothing to get pumped up about, but no reason to go full tribar. I think repeat is in the cards.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:

On paper, no, not better in July. But a lot depends on how fast guys like TT, Panarin, Dano, and TVR develop. Maybe Danault, McNeil, Baun, and Hartman, too.

Also, if healthy, AA should be an upgrade over the geriatric Richards, who thankfully got his legs in the playoffs. I think Daley could surprise when paired with a guy like Hammer, too. Replacing Vermette's FO and two way game will be tough on the 3rd line.

So, I wouldn't say it's a definite "no" that they won't be better. One thing's for sure, they got a lot younger.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Better than the lucky cap squeezing playoff team is different though than being better than the general regular season team they fielded.