Before I Quit Weed: Blackhawks future

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe not all people can watch highlight videos. Genius can notice nuance and details others may be missing. Panarin can't fail. Its not the goals, its the way he scores. Its the skill level required. Its the big moments. Its the making the right play.

Now I realize Dano's NHL highlights are in tight space. But if highlights are worthless, why do I see the stark differences in Dano's game compared to Panarin? Of course what you all mean is you cannot be sure of highlights. Its hard to do the calculus to translate deeply confounding variables that effect style, strength, and play.

Panirin is much more Teuvo/Kane/ Dano is Shaw/Toews both have an accurate shot.

I mean....I don't think Bowman just throws 2,000,000 bonus's at trash. Panirin is the real deal, hence no summer league. Straight to the big squad, rockford protected.

You guys need to realize this guy is getting special treatment for a reason. He is gonna start alot of games, and score at least 30 points as someone said. (barring injury)

I don't think he needs to hit people any more than Kaner or Teuvo. Is it not obvious we are looking for these guys? Bowman is all over this. We found another.

I know I am going all homerific here, I see that. I'm losing it in my personal life. Maybe its my psychic powers filling in blanks. I don't know. I have this weird story in my head that Panarin is so good he is the impetus for Tikhnikov wanting to come back to American. Or at least telling Panarin, man your good enough. Lets go play in the NHL? I speak a little english, I'll come with you. You'll make more money, they are going to love you. Look how the Blackhawks play, you fit them. Go there, I'll come and ease the transition.

Dude....Bowman pulled some shit out of his hat, I think we would be in big trouble without these 3 Russians, but Bowman has managed to get younger and scrappier so far this off-season. Its the developing skill potential aroudn that tough and scrappy that has me excited.

I envision a new core..... in order of importance

Kane/Toews/Crawford/Teuvo/Panarin/Dano/Kruger/Anisimov(could be traded for personality reasons)

the defense plus Pokka Johns and Forsling. I think that those 5 , TVR and Runblaad, it looks like why Bowman is not panicking. He has the players he wants he is just waiting for them.

Tiknikov-

This is a special scenario. If I was a GM its the exact type of guy I would target. The Panirin saga with him, fine, Panirin was more important and I'm guessing some behind the scenes tampering occurred in this whole deal. Anyway, the guys Grandfather is a hero coach. He has been psychology groomed amidst the games greats his entire life. He has received special knowledge and he was good enough for a first round pick but not ready physically or game. I have a feeling we are getting a different player than the Coyotes got. This is the type of guy that will develop in his early 20's, has the mental make-up and eventually realizes life is short, this is it, and has experience and greatness mental representations to drive him to it.

I haven't seen him yet, I'm just using his story and the herb vision. I've sensed this all from the beginning for some reason, the very first report I read 6 months ago about him and Panarin wanting to ditch KHL for NHL.

I think Bowman see's that entire plan unfolding too but the trade for a Russian in Anisimov indicates he had a brilliant back-up plan. In fact I think the trade didn't consumate until after Panarin right?

I'm typing like a manic person so I should probably check-in to a hospital. And this all sounds crazy. I can't see beyond the Sharp/Bickell trades. They are obviously dynamic and fluid potentials.

Marijuana guessing game.

1) I'm sensing a defenseman back for Sharp or Bickell. And mostly Bowman loading up on future picks and assets and unloading cash.
2) We will see this line-up in the first week? tough to see past trades. Right now this breathes potential
3) We are going to trade Sharp and keep Bickell, which will be a great move in the future. Adding Dano/Anisimov/Tiknikov and keeping Bickell will create the blackhawks into a scrappier, more physical monster teams are going to get disheartened by. Not because they are brutalized, but because there attempt and futile only chance they got to stop us is to brutalize us is met face on while we have only become MORE SKILLED with the dynasty four
(Teuvo) Toews Hossa
Panarin Anisimov Kane
Shaw Kruger Desjardins
Morin/Nord Tikhnikov Dano

And I'm going to call that new fourth line Hero Hockey. Maybe we will find the missing forward from Baun, or the trades, slide Teuvo or Panirin back. I don't know.

I think we are going to 3-peat though. We have become an overwhelming force and the league will become disheartened. This hasn't happened in hockey for a long time, and will not again until miracles alignments bring financial stars together. True dynasty made possible by a truly OP top end (Toews/Kane)

When you put two of the all time greatest 50 Hockey players on one team, combine that with Bowman who can scout shit like Teuvo, Panirin even guys like Shaw he sees the value in. Now Dano. We fleeced them in my opinion. they are going to be crying about Saad now for years, so much so he will come back to us for 4.5 in 2020 dollars or even in a trade back where they take salary toward the end when we are unable to sign Teuvo or Panirin.

Saad is going to be dieing to get back here at 28, which will continue the dynasty and form the Saad-Toews-Kane line post Hossa.

I still hope we keep Sharp. He is the best 1LW we are going to find and really solidifies this roster. I'd love to keep Bicks around, but he just sucks at hockey too much. I love the fear factor though, nobody wants to fight that guy. Trading Sharp and keeping Bicks

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Panarin isn't going to prospects camp because the staff felt he had a long season and needs the break. Not really special treatment but more or less since they already know his game their not worried. He did play at the WCs so just another time to showcase his talents.

I'd like to see the kid score at the NHL level just like anyone, but he's going to have a transition period due to the rink size and style. I don't think Stan would sign him with the no-Rockford clause if he didn't think he was going to be an NHL level player. Anything is possible, but again I take highlight reel play from other leagues at face value. He played international ice and against some really shitty clubs. He also benefited from having an NHL superstar on his line in Kovalchuk.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe not all people can watch highlight videos. Genius can notice nuance and details others may be missing. Panarin can't fail. Its not the goals, its the way he scores. Its the skill level required. Its the big moments. Its the making the right play.

Now I realize Dano's NHL highlights are in tight space. But if highlights are worthless, why do I see the stark differences in Dano's game compared to Panarin? Of course what you all mean is you cannot be sure of highlights. Its hard to do the calculus to translate deeply confounding variables that effect style, strength, and play.

Panirin is much more Teuvo/Kane/ Dano is Shaw/Toews both have an accurate shot.

I mean....I don't think Bowman just throws 2,000,000 bonus's at trash. Panirin is the real deal, hence no summer league. Straight to the big squad, rockford protected.

You guys need to realize this guy is getting special treatment for a reason. He is gonna start alot of games, and score at least 30 points as someone said. (barring injury)

I don't think he needs to hit people any more than Kaner or Teuvo. Is it not obvious we are looking for these guys? Bowman is all over this. We found another.

I know I am going all homerific here, I see that. I'm losing it in my personal life. Maybe its my psychic powers filling in blanks. I don't know. I have this weird story in my head that Panarin is so good he is the impetus for Tikhnikov wanting to come back to American. Or at least telling Panarin, man your good enough. Lets go play in the NHL? I speak a little english, I'll come with you. You'll make more money, they are going to love you. Look how the Blackhawks play, you fit them. Go there, I'll come and ease the transition.

Dude....Bowman pulled some shit out of his hat, I think we would be in big trouble without these 3 Russians, but Bowman has managed to get younger and scrappier so far this off-season. Its the developing skill potential aroudn that tough and scrappy that has me excited.

I envision a new core..... in order of importance

Kane/Toews/Crawford/Teuvo/Panarin/Dano/Kruger/Anisimov(could be traded for personality reasons)

the defense plus Pokka Johns and Forsling. I think that those 5 , TVR and Runblaad, it looks like why Bowman is not panicking. He has the players he wants he is just waiting for them.

Tiknikov-

This is a special scenario. If I was a GM its the exact type of guy I would target. The Panirin saga with him, fine, Panirin was more important and I'm guessing some behind the scenes tampering occurred in this whole deal. Anyway, the guys Grandfather is a hero coach. He has been psychology groomed amidst the games greats his entire life. He has received special knowledge and he was good enough for a first round pick but not ready physically or game. I have a feeling we are getting a different player than the Coyotes got. This is the type of guy that will develop in his early 20's, has the mental make-up and eventually realizes life is short, this is it, and has experience and greatness mental representations to drive him to it.

I haven't seen him yet, I'm just using his story and the herb vision. I've sensed this all from the beginning for some reason, the very first report I read 6 months ago about him and Panarin wanting to ditch KHL for NHL.

I think Bowman see's that entire plan unfolding too but the trade for a Russian in Anisimov indicates he had a brilliant back-up plan. In fact I think the trade didn't consumate until after Panarin right?

I'm typing like a manic person so I should probably check-in to a hospital. And this all sounds crazy. I can't see beyond the Sharp/Bickell trades. They are obviously dynamic and fluid potentials.

Marijuana guessing game.

1) I'm sensing a defenseman back for Sharp or Bickell. And mostly Bowman loading up on future picks and assets and unloading cash.
2) We will see this line-up in the first week? tough to see past trades. Right now this breathes potential
3) We are going to trade Sharp and keep Bickell, which will be a great move in the future. Adding Dano/Anisimov/Tiknikov and keeping Bickell will create the blackhawks into a scrappier, more physical monster teams are going to get disheartened by. Not because they are brutalized, but because there attempt and futile only chance they got to stop us is to brutalize us is met face on while we have only become MORE SKILLED with the dynasty four
(Teuvo) Toews Hossa
Panarin Anisimov Kane
Shaw Kruger Desjardins
Morin/Nord Tikhnikov Dano

And I'm going to call that new fourth line Hero Hockey. Maybe we will find the missing forward from Baun, or the trades, slide Teuvo or Panirin back. I don't know.

I think we are going to 3-peat though. We have become an overwhelming force and the league will become disheartened. This hasn't happened in hockey for a long time, and will not again until miracles alignments bring financial stars together. True dynasty made possible by a truly OP top end (Toews/Kane)

When you put two of the all time greatest 50 Hockey players on one team, combine that with Bowman who can scout shit like Teuvo, Panirin even guys like Shaw he sees the value in. Now Dano. We fleeced them in my opinion. they are going to be crying about Saad now for years, so much so he will come back to us for 4.5 in 2020 dollars or even in a trade back where they take salary toward the end when we are unable to sign Teuvo or Panirin.

Saad is going to be dieing to get back here at 28, which will continue the dynasty and form the Saad-Toews-Kane line post Hossa.

I still hope we keep Sharp. He is the best 1LW we are going to find and really solidifies this roster. I'd love to keep Bicks around, but he just sucks at hockey too much. I love the fear factor though, nobody wants to fight that guy. Trading Sharp and keeping Bicks

:shibe:

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Everyone, please send up a prayer for Rasko.
Actually, Lord help us all who spend the short amount of time we have been given posting on these boards.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think you should keep smoking weed.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe need to get some better quality, don't smoke the ditch weed brah. :smoke:

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

Panarin isn't going to prospects camp because the staff felt he had a long season and needs the break. Not really special treatment but more or less since they already know his game their not worried. He did play at the WCs so just another time to showcase his talents.

I'd like to see the kid score at the NHL level just like anyone, but he's going to have a transition period due to the rink size and style. I don't think Stan would sign him with the no-Rockford clause if he didn't think he was going to be an NHL level player. Anything is possible, but again I take highlight reel play from other leagues at face value. He played international ice and against some really shitty clubs. He also benefited from having an NHL superstar on his line in Kovalchuk.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Panarin wasn't on the same line as Kovalchuk. Panarin linemates were almost always Dadonov and Slipeshev. Their line was one of the best lines in the KHL. All three played in the WC but they didn't play together as a line very much there.

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
I have to say I have nothing against weed - it's just that I'm so old I don't know anyone to get it from anymore, which is just as well since my memory is bad enough as it is. :) But I like the weed-induced optimism. I'm really excited about the young guys too. TT should play with more confidence and take a step forward. Panarin hasn't played NHL style on the smaller ice, but if he can play up to his potential once he gets used to the NHL, he will be outstanding. Dano looks to be a gritty fireplug kind of guy with good scoring ability. And the thing with all three of those guys is they play defense which is key to getting into the Q "circle of trust".

And then there's the d-men. Really looking forward to see how Johns does. Hopefully he and TvR can stay healthy. Pokka will probably spend another year on the Rock but he looks promising.

I think I got a contact high.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to say I have nothing against weed - it's just that I'm so old I don't know anyone to get it from anymore, which is just as well since my memory is bad enough as it is. :) But I like the weed-induced optimism. I'm really excited about the young guys too. TT should play with more confidence and take a step forward. Panarin hasn't played NHL style on the smaller ice, but if he can play up to his potential once he gets used to the NHL, he will be outstanding. Dano looks to be a gritty fireplug kind of guy with good scoring ability. And the thing with all three of those guys is they play defense which is key to getting into the Q "circle of trust".

And then there's the d-men. Really looking forward to see how Johns does. Hopefully he and TvR can stay healthy. Pokka will probably spend another year on the Rock but he looks promising.

That's some good weed.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to say I have nothing against weed - it's just that I'm so old I don't know anyone to get it from anymore, which is just as well since my memory is bad enough as it is. :)

I know a guy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defendrer (Daley) and scrappier (Garbutt)

I rest my case, the abyss was sending strong signals yesterday.

yours truly,
Cassandra

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

You jinxed it.