Who gets the A?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seabs gets it.

Hossa wears it when one of Seabs, Keith, or Toews gets injured and relinquishes it when they heal.

</thread>

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
2 A's on D... idk bout dis

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Seabrook has always been the guy to wear an "A" when one of the regulars went down. Heading into an extension year, I think it would make sense to give it to Seabrook and make sure he stays a permanent fixture on the backend.

The "A" technically stands for "Alternate Captain" though most refer to it as "Assistant". Just a little tidbit.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Wait.. those aren't markings of adultery? :saxy:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say Seabs, and then Kane is the guy thats probably next. As he matures they will want to give him that leadership and responsibility. Its the natural order of things, Toews just the abnormal part, Crosby. Such early captains are rare.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be surprised if Kaner was in the mix here. Making $10+ per year on a long term deal, and has grown into a leadership role over the years, that would be something that I can see happen.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Even though the established replacement role order has been Seabs - Hossa - Kane

Yea I could see it going to Kane, wanting to establish and reward his growing maturity in the department. Everyone knows Seabrook and Hossa are significant leaders and team members without it. There sometimes is a desire to have multiple letters on forwards than 2 on defense.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Seabs, with Hossa picking up the extra A now should it ever be needed.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Hossa

There's more trolling here than in the Bears forum...