WWE Tough Enough Thread

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I've watched every episode thus far so I guess you can say I am invested now lol. The show has been terrible for the most part, but tonight's episode was actually a nice surprise. Giorgia has been my favorite on the girls side from day 1. From the guy side, I think all of them have potential. Patrick is the frontrunner, deservedly so. However, Mada/Josh are starting to grow on me quite a bit. Not a fan of ZZ; I feel like he tries way too hard to be funny and I am not buying it.

Well, hope I am not the only one watching the show or at least keeping tabs on it haha. Thoughts?

Oh yeah, Tough Talk, which is the after show hosted by The Miz, is the best part of the product by far and you can catch it on the WWE Network.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I still wish Hawk would of won instead of quitting.. I still eat hawkwiches to this day

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Pretty pissed with Patrick going home. ZZ does not belong there. On Tough Talk, seems like everyone was pretty shocked.

One "wtf" moment was Hulk Hogan saying to Patrick "I picked you to win this whole thing brother, but I still didn't save you brother." And like 2 weeks ago after Patrick was the only one to watch the Beast in The East special event, Hogan said "as far as I am concerned we can end this competition right now brother," and saying Patrick should be the winner since he seems to be the only one who lives and breaths this business. Wtf? LOL this show is so bad.

Well as long as ZZ doesn't win it from the guys side, I'll be content. Also, Cesaro is gonna be on next week's episode so that is at least something to look forward to... maybe lol.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Patrick has been easily the best one this season. Losing the show obviously doesn't mean he won't make it to WWE but it still kinda seems like BS

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I thought Patrick has been easily the best one this season. Losing the show obviously doesn't mean he won't make it to WWE but it still kinda seems like BS

Yeah pretty much agree with everything you said. The show is extremely flawed with that voting system too. Like they said on Tough Talk, there are way better things ahead for Patrick. I know Tough Enough isn't the best talent producer but it did bring us Miz and Ryback, who also did not win. I just would have liked to see an actual Tough Enough WINNER come out of the show and be a superstar in WWE; it would finally give the show credibility it desperately needs.

Patrick is only freakin' 19 years old, so much upside there. He more than held his own, and I would not be shocked to see him on NXT a few years from now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tough enough fucking sucks... it's pretty obvious it's going to be down to GiGi/Sara Lee and Mada/Tanner... not even worth watching it until then.

This format blows and is terribly boring... more about drama than actual wrestling like season's past were about.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tough enough fucking sucks... it's pretty obvious it's going to be down to GiGi/Sara Lee and Mada/Tanner... not even worth watching it until then.

This format blows and is terribly boring... more about drama than actual wrestling like season's past were about.

I had no interest in it from the beginning. I caught the very first one and it was awful. Stone Cold one was much better and I didn't even care for that one. It was cool when it first came out because it was showing things fans haven't seen. Now, people have seen and heard everything. Lost its luster. Also, most of them suck when they get to WWE.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Well I guess we all know why Hogan didn't use his save on Patrick last episode LOL. I kid, I kid. According to some rumors, Ric Flair is the frontrunner to replace Hogan as a judge. I might keep watching just to hear some WOO's!