Why Not Take a Chance on Seth Curry?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We have Torn ACL, The Craptain, Disappearing Brooks, and ETweenie Moore... no more room for anyone else.

Absolutely correct. No talent in the back court and no plans to get any.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Those are some great NBA highlights. Oh wait....

They conveniently left out some of his dunks and trick dribbles.

But seriously, I obviously like the kid cuz he's a Dukie, but I don't see him on the Bulls. He's tearing it up in the summer league and I think that will get him on a roster(think he's with the Pelicans). Will he stick? Eh, he's a shorter version of steph with less PG abilities but he can shoot the shit out of the ball(NBA range for sure). That might keep him around.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's some more recent footage(from summer league) if anyone gives a shit:

[video=youtube;NZPkDVX3IVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPkDVX3IVo[/video]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like Curry and he played very well in the summer league. Anyone is better than Hinrich. They have to get a big guard who can guard someone, though.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely correct. No talent in the back court and no plans to get any.

Brooks plays his scoring back-up PG role perfectly. Is he Jerry Stackhouse, the original in the role? Only a few have ever done it so well. I like Brooks just fine and think he is a heady player that makes up for defensive size making other smart plays and hustle.

We have one of the best playmaking point guards. The wiley veteran in Hinrich.

You will rue the day when we have a new backcourt around here Hawk, but fortunately since your not in charge you won't have to see shit basketball again for 4-7 years unless we do something completely franchise sinking and moronic like trade Rose.

We have Rose-Butler and any expert in the country will be considering us in their top 5 backcourt lists. How out of touch are you? We are top 5 starters but the back-ups suck? that is cuz there is absolutley no money left after paying our all-star backcourt, and they are both going to the game this year and you can bank it. And you can bank on the bulls starting hot and tearing it up this year too.

It comes down to the very end.....are we good enough to beat Cleveland?

THATS NOT EVEN A FAIR QUESTION MAN THEY SPENT $220,000,000 FUCKING DOLLARS AND WE ARE SECOND BEST? WHAT DO YOU WANT! Who the hell is a playmaker?

Who do you actually want? I want to see Hawk play GM, propose the trades that could be made. FAIR TRADES!! Even remember we are the buyers and have to pay a little more. So hedge on the weak side and I will give you the benefit of the doubt when we are looking at your team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Curry fits us really well other than the cap. ditch Feliciano for Seth and I'm in.

No harm having a guy that can shoot the 3 sitting next to Moore and watching Captain Kirk.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Curry fits us really well other than the cap. ditch Feliciano for Seth and I'm in.

No harm having a guy that can shoot the 3 sitting next to Moore and watching Captain Kirk.

who want to sign to sit and watch a washed up player that shouldn't even be getting minutes?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brooks plays his scoring back-up PG role perfectly. Is he Jerry Stackhouse, the original in the role? Only a few have ever done it so well. I like Brooks just fine and think he is a heady player that makes up for defensive size making other smart plays and hustle.

We have one of the best playmaking point guards. The wiley veteran in Hinrich.

You will rue the day when we have a new backcourt around here Hawk, but fortunately since your not in charge you won't have to see shit basketball again for 4-7 years unless we do something completely franchise sinking and moronic like trade Rose.

We have Rose-Butler and any expert in the country will be considering us in their top 5 backcourt lists. How out of touch are you? We are top 5 starters but the back-ups suck? that is cuz there is absolutley no money left after paying our all-star backcourt, and they are both going to the game this year and you can bank it. And you can bank on the bulls starting hot and tearing it up this year too.

It comes down to the very end.....are we good enough to beat Cleveland?

THATS NOT EVEN A FAIR QUESTION MAN THEY SPENT $220,000,000 FUCKING DOLLARS AND WE ARE SECOND BEST? WHAT DO YOU WANT! Who the hell is a playmaker?

Who do you actually want? I want to see Hawk play GM, propose the trades that could be made. FAIR TRADES!! Even remember we are the buyers and have to pay a little more. So hedge on the weak side and I will give you the benefit of the doubt when we are looking at your team.

I think that a Portland trade would work for both teams. Portland lost Aldrich and they might welcome Noah with open arms. From Portland I would go after Wes Matthews with Affalo as a possibility. My opinion is that the Bulls need backcourt help and that a big guard that can shoot and defend is a requisite. Then Butler can work out back as a small forward. He could also move back to SG on occasion if they want Mirotic to get minutes as a small forward.

My line-up would be :

PG Rose
SG Matthews
C Gasol
PF Mirotic
SF Butler

Gibson, Brooks, Snell(who might have to go in a trade), Portis, Moore, McDermott. That is a balanced team that can both score and defend.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that a Portland trade would work for both teams. Portland lost Aldrich and they might welcome Noah with open arms. From Portland I would go after Wes Matthews with Affalo as a possibility. My opinion is that the Bulls need backcourt help and that a big guard that can shoot and defend is a requisite. Then Butler can work out back as a small forward. He could also move back to SG on occasion if they want Mirotic to get minutes as a small forward.

My line-up would be :

PG Rose
SG Matthews
C Gasol
PF Mirotic
SF Butler

Gibson, Brooks, Snell(who might have to go in a trade), Portis, Moore. That is a balanced team that can both score and defend.
Matthews in Dallas now dude. Afflalo is on the Knicks as well.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Matthews in Dallas now dude. Afflalo is on the Knicks as well.

Too bad. The Bulls should have gotten their head out of their asses and made a move. Instead they bunkered down like Chicken Little.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i guess they shoulda pulled 15m in cap space out of their ass aswell

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

My line-up would be :

PG Rose
SG Matthews
C Gasol
PF Mirotic
SF Butler

Gibson, Brooks, Snell(who might have to go in a trade), Portis, Moore, McDermott. That is a balanced team that can both score and defend.

Priceless.