2015 Blackhawks Convention set for this weekend at the Hilton Chicago

Ron Burgundy

The eighth annual Chicago Blackhawks Convention will take place at the Hilton Chicago (720 S. Michigan Ave.) from Friday, July 17, to Sunday, July 19, with over 10,000 fans expected to attend.The sold-out event, which is the first of its kind ...

More at the original article

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Not interested in going. 1st year I was, but now with the Hawks recent success I figure it's going to be a shit show of people who are the next Mrs. Toews or bandwagon retards.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I Went the first year, that was good enough for me. I doubt it's nearly as fun as it was back then (drinking with all the players at the bar after)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The convention has never been something that has appealed to me. I don't know why someone would want to wait in line for 2+ hours just to get someone's autograph.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The convention has never been something that has appealed to me. I don't know why someone would want to wait in line for 2+ hours just to get someone's autograph.

There's a ton more to do there than just get autographs.

Not interested in going. 1st year I was, but now with the Hawks recent success I figure it's going to be a shit show of people who are the next Mrs. Toews or bandwagon retards.

I Went the first year, that was good enough for me. I doubt it's nearly as fun as it was back then (drinking with all the players at the bar after)

These quotes are pretty much it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to go until they traded Saad and then Keith decided he's not going to show up. Only thing left for me to enjoy would be asking Carcillo to punch me in the face so i could post it here for a pump up thread.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I don't think Carbomb is there since a he's a UFA. Might be but not sure.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator