Shaq says All-Time Lakers team beats All-Time Bulls team by 50!!!

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what is funny is that all Pippen would have had to say was that Wilt should be on the All-time Lakers team instead of Shaq, and the debate would've been over.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
You know what is funny is that all Pippen would have had to say was that Wilt should be on the All-time Lakers team instead of Shaq, and the debate would've been over.

really i think this whole thing is shaq's lowkey way of inserting himself as a top 5 laker

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I almost agreed with you...but wasn't Shaq a better Laker than Wilt was?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very arguably. But either way, that's all Pippen would've had to have said to win that internet battle.

I don't think its very arguable. Shaq was in his prime and dominant against better competition. Wilt PPG were way down and was even a worse FT shooter. He has the rebounds on him. This isn't a knock on Wilt but those were his twilight years. That was Shaqs prime years. He would have took it to Wilt.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Shaq left out Mr. Laker Jerry West. To include himself.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I don't think its very arguable. Shaq was in his prime and dominant against better competition. Wilt PPG were way down and was even a worse FT shooter. He has the rebounds on him. This isn't a knock on Wilt but those were his twilight years. That was Shaqs prime years. He would have took it to Wilt.

I don't think it's arguable at all. Shaq is a better all-time Laker than Wilt, period. Add in the fact that he was a winner & lived for the big moments, whereas Wilt shrunk when it mattered the most. This is a man that was quoted as saying he liked losing more than winning cuz winning made him more nervous for the next game. He was more interested in stats and setting records than winning anything at all. He was so concerned with never fouling out of a game (an absolutely Special person record he wanted to achieve) that his entire game would change when he picked up a 4th foul. He was the single most frustrating all-time great to ever play because of these facts. It's the main reason he got owned by Russell every time they went head to head. Russell would let him get his stats for 3 quarters and then completely shut him down in crunch time to win the battles because he wanted only one thing, to win.