Jay Cutler is not a monster

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And like I have said before there really isn't much to talk about right now...no ground breaking news, camp hasn't started, nothing of real substance...So either deal with the fact there isn't really anything to talk about, provide a thread that gives the ccs something else to talk about, or wait until camp and some real news starts. If camp rolls around and the board is overrun by Cutler threads than the complaint is valid.

Idk, when a new thread is started about something unrelated to Cutler and the 5th post in that thread brings up how shitty Cutler is, the complaint is valid now. I'll still post because there is nothing else to do because of the slow time of the year.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Idk, when a new thread is started about something unrelated to Cutler and the 5th post in that thread brings up how shitty Cutler is, the complaint is valid now. I'll still post because there is nothing else to do because of the slow time of the year.

looking at the first page of this forum, at this time a good majority of the threads are not really arguing Cutler much if at all. It happens, I'm not saying it doesn't and when it does happen a vocal group makes sure they are heard...but if posters are going to complain about a Cutler thread during a slow time of the offseason than I say post in the other threads or take a break until TC

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
looking at the first page of this forum, at this time a good majority of the threads are not really arguing Cutler much if at all. It happens, I'm not saying it doesn't and when it does happen a vocal group makes sure they are heard...but if posters are going to complain about a Cutler thread during a slow time of the offseason than I say post in the other threads or take a break until TC

True. I am trying to ignore the dumb posts, and an surprised the one I just mentioned has been ignored so far. For me it's not the Cutler threads, is the trying to turn every thread into a Cutler thread.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
True. I am trying to ignore the dumb posts, and an surprised the one I just mentioned has been ignored so far. For me it's not the Cutler threads, is the trying to turn every thread into a Cutler thread.

Can he play Left Tackle?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk, when a new thread is started about something unrelated to Cutler and the 5th post in that thread brings up how shitty Cutler is, the complaint is valid now.

Ok and so what? Why is that such a big deal to you guys? Who the fuck cares, honestly, just ignore the comment and move on with your life or reply to one of the other posts that is on topic. It's an internet message board for fucks sake, people are always going to make dumb unrelated comments to get a rise out of people. You play right into their hand by getting all offended and taking the bait.

It always baffles me when people complain about content and being offended by certain things on a completely voluntary medium such as an internet msgboard. Especially when there are a multitude of different ways to completely mitigate their issues. For example:

1. Block the posters you apparently have issues with so you don't see their off topic "negative" Cutler comments.
2. Ignore their posts and only engage with the posters that are posting on topic or that you want to engage with.
3. Take a break from the board until TC starts and there's something noteworthy to actually discuss if you're so tired of the offseason arguments.
4. Grow thicker skin and simply not give a fuck when people say shit you don't agree with.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I haven't been on the forum in a few months - coming back as football season gears up.

I can see this place is still a dumpster fire.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is gold coming from you.

I argue and debate with people here because it's a fun way to burn my spare time at work... not because I'm offended by what someone says like you overly sensitive women.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I argue and debate with people here because it's a fun way to burn my spare time at work... not because I'm "offended" by what someone says like you overly sensitive women.

I think you're confusing debating with cunting and crying about Cutler. I'm sure outside of Cutler threads you're a fine guy but hard to not look at all your name calling, CAPITAL LETTERS, quotation marks and swearing as a cool calm thick skinned guy who is just killing some time at work. Half the time reading your posts I worry about your blood pressure.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok and so what? Why is that such a big deal to you guys? Who the fuck cares, honestly, just ignore the comment and move on with your life or reply to one of the other posts that is on topic. It's an internet message board for fucks sake, people are always going to make dumb unrelated comments to get a rise out of people. You play right into their hand by getting all offended and taking the bait.

It always baffles me when people complain about content and being offended by certain things on a completely voluntary medium such as an internet msgboard. Especially when there are a multitude of different ways to completely mitigate their issues. For example:

1. Block the posters you apparently have issues with so you don't see their off topic "negative" Cutler comments.
2. Ignore their posts and only engage with the posters that are posting on topic or that you want to engage with.
3. Take a break from the board until TC starts and there's something noteworthy to actually discuss if you're so tired of the offseason arguments.
4. Grow thicker skin and simply not give a fuck when people say shit you don't agree with.

What is the point of having a Jay cutler forum then? Why have other forums then? Why does OT things get moved? Posting "Jay Cutler sucks" in a thread about a receiver doesn't help foster discussion. That is the same thing as starting a thread about the Jets in the Bears forum. It's dumb. Why do you care that posters want to talk about things they find dumb? Maybe you should put them on ignore if their "whining" bothers you.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Take your own advice broc

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I haven't been on the forum in a few months - coming back as football season gears up.

I can see this place is still a dumpster fire.

Why all we are doing is debating about a new topic in Cutler

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gphat, you know damn well that i t won't make a difference when training camp rolls around and when one thread has more post than the other threads combined and of course it's about Cutler it is a problem. Again this won't be stopped until we actually have someone who enforces the rules and actually moves all the Cutler threads into the appropriate forum or at the very least prevent every thread from becoming a Cutler fest. The second part would actually be easier

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you're confusing debating with cunting and crying about Cutler. I'm sure outside of Cutler threads you're a fine guy but hard to not look at all your name calling, CAPITAL LETTERS, quotation marks and swearing as a cool calm thick skinned guy who is just killing some time at work. Half the time reading your posts I worry about your blood pressure.

I have no control over how people choose to read and interpret my posts. Fact is I post here for shits and giggles and find all the drama highly amusing and it gives me something to chuckle about during long work days, but if it makes you feel better to imagine me typing my posts all angry and with high blood pressure just because I use quotations and curse words that's fine.

Oh and for the record, I rarely, if ever use all caps.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Gphat, you know damn well that i t won't make a difference when training camp rolls around and when one thread has more post than the other threads combined and of course it's about Cutler it is a problem. Again this won't be stopped until we actually have someone who enforces the rules and actually moves all the Cutler threads into the appropriate forum or at the very least prevent every thread from becoming a Cutler fest. The second part would actually be easier

I'm not saying people will stop talking about Cutler, I'm saying when TC roll around there will be more topics to talk about...you could show a little self control and post in other threads and avoid the topic that bothers you this much. Or continue to be a glutton for punishment

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I have no control over how people choose to read and interpret my posts. Fact is I post here for shits and giggles and find all the drama highly amusing and it gives me something to chuckle about during long work days, but if it makes you feel better to imagine me typing my posts all angry and with high blood pressure just because I use quotations and curse words that's fine.

Ha no it doesn't make me feel better to imagine you getting this seriously worked up about something you have no control over. I honestly feel a little better now. It's just how your posts came across to me.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Most of my posts are during the day at work too. It helps either get me closer to lunch, or closer to 4:30.

Does your blood pressure go up though when Cutler throws another INT against the Packers?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only read the first two pages when I posted, just wanted to drop in on page 23 and say:

FUCK JAY CUTLER!

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is the point of having a Jay cutler forum then?

I dunno, to please you crybabies that can't handle Cutler threads? I'm pretty sure the mods only created the sub-form to quell the incessant whining from said crybabies.

Why have other forums then?

Don't know, don't care. The mods could shut all the rest of the other forums down except this one for all I care.

Why does OT things get moved?

Again, because the mods get sick of listening to whiners complain.

Posting "Jay Cutler sucks" in a thread about a receiver doesn't help foster discussion. That is the same thing as starting a thread about the Jets in the Bears forum. It's dumb.

Agreed, it's dumb. But I'll say again, so what? People post dumb shit all the time in every thread. Get over it. Or you can always apply to be a mod and you can live our your dream of being a forum Nazi and go around deleting every post you don't like. Wouldn't that be fun!! (for however long it lasted before Rush booted your ass for being a twat)

Why do you care that posters want to talk about things they find dumb?

I don't.

Maybe you should put them on ignore if their "whining" bothers you.

No need, I actually enjoy talking about the dumb shit I see here on a daily basis. The forum would be boring to read if I put everyone I disagreed with on ignore.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying people will stop talking about Cutler, I'm saying when TC roll around there will be more topics to talk about...you could show a little self control and post in other threads and avoid the topic that bothers you this much. Or continue to be a glutton for punishment

I can easily post in other threads about other topics but problem is they don't remain that way for long. Again certain poster go out there way to make threads Cutler shitfest and our mods don't do shit about it. I do know how to solve that though

Last edited: