The REAL reason why Da Bears will beat the packers at soldier field...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
All Aboard

nicki-minaj-va-va-voom_featured_photo_gallery.jpg

Would smash....

Josh96Bears

Liked Posts:
GO BEARS.

Would love to get one over them in week 1.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
How quickly people forget about Rodgers' broken collar bone during the 2013 season.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
How quickly people forget about Rodgers' broken collar bone during the 2013 season.

Don't know if you qualify for the first homer/excuse post but I think we have a winner. How quickly you forget thst he started that game and our backup D took him out lol

Hope you enjoyed that factual chart though because I sure did

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Don't know if you qualify for the first homer/excuse post but I think we have a winner. How quickly you forget thst he started that game and our backup D took him out lol

Most of the meatballs would enjoy that chart, so not surprising the biggest one on the board is boning out to it.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
That's a great stat to dig up, but sadly I don't feel the Bears will be above .500, so it may not be applicable for this season.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shea will take Rodgers out in the first half and the Bears start out 1-0.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Most of the meatballs would enjoy that chart, so not surprising the biggest one on the board is boning out to it.

Says the Rodgers homer himself who likes to post stats as well. I knew you would chime in and not like it too much lol

What took you so long homer?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets play a game called Cassandra.

The Bears come into this game with a massive advantage. The Packers showed last year a commitment to run the ball with a fat back for the purpose of protecting Aaron Rodgers to the best of their ability. This new strategy came after 2013, and despite early failure McCarthy showed he was absolutely committed to this plan. It ended up making Rodgers even more lethal as teams could no longer guess correctly pass pass pass as they would be punished for doing so. They could no longer clear the box and drop 7 or 8.

The Bears have been terrible agains the run, and the Packers will seek to test how soft a team switching to a 3-4 who were unable to stop the run in a 4-3 will fair. The results should favor the Bears, given that they have more beef up front with Fangio likely to fall in love with something like...

Ferguson-Goldman-Ratliff
Allan Bostic Jones McPhee

It will be a poor plan to run against this front. With Fox rallying the troops and inspiring them that they have the talent, and its a new season. In front of a zealous home crowd in some nice soft grass, we have an overwhelming and beefy team. Its the type of team you don't want to have to expend energy against in week 1, cuz your gonna feel it for a few weeks.

We are deep in front 7 and will surely rotate big fresh bodies whenever possible. Rodgers will seek to keep us on the field, and test the conditioning of a nose like Goldman in his first game. This could be an issue later in the game.

Cutler will strike early however. We have the desperation, we have the revenge, we have the NEEEEED to start fresh and get this city off our backs. The Packers are a perfect target to quell the bad noise and get things going the other way.

Testing a new scheme on Rodgers could doom us, but I feel on this day the Bears surprise and are able to stymy Rodgers dwindling weapons enough to give a determined Cutler an opportunity to make some noise. He needs this specific win, Allen needs a sack in this specific game, Goldman wants to prove himself, Ferguson is a hungry man, and Ratliff is always passion. This front is going to shock the line of scrimmage with hate and power.

On the other side we made the right hire to take a slowly developing power line and push it in the right direction to total power. We should really be able to start road grading with some of our potential selections excelling in this area.

Cassandra prefers to come out of camp desperate to have Grasu on the field for his pulling and tenacity, reading defenses, and Long will surely reach out to him and accelerate his growing curve.

I predict this will start and finish the season.

Bushrod-Slauson-Grasu-Montgomery-Long

Thats a scrappy line. Its gonna fight for inches, to make plays, to perfect technique. I hope Fox has the vision to choose this, but if Mills wants to prove me wrong...I'm down. He did come from that Louisiana Tech 90 snap a game offense, and I'd like to see the Bears going no huddle as soon as possible.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cassandra is too long.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ahhh Guapo, this is so easy.

He started that game, yes. Then he was injured by a starter on the second drive.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He started that game, yes. Then he was injured by a starter on the second drive.

I think it was the first drive.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Says the Rodgers homer himself who likes to post stats as well. I knew you would chime in and not like it too much lol

What took you so long homer?

Actually what I don't like is the more relevant stat of the Bears only having 2 wins against Rodgers...if you want to meatball out over Rodgers away record against teams with winning records, have at it...fact of the matter is he owns the Bears and as long as that continues the Bears are going to have a hard time winning the division. So go ahead and celebrate a meaningless stat, me on the other hand will recognize the relevant stat

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Here comes the biggest excuse homer himself...fatman. So you admit he started the game...good. And Shea and all our starters were in there on D as well just like Shea was a starter his whole career huh? Damn....no wonder you took a break. Please stay because it really is that easy.

I suppose that chart is wrong because Rodgers was feeling jet lagged during those away games lol

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Actually what I don't like is the more relevant stat of the Bears only having 2 wins against Rodgers...if you want to meatball out over Rodgers away record against teams with winning records, have at it...fact of the matter is he owns the Bears and as long as that continues the Bears are going to have a hard time winning the division. So go ahead and celebrate a meaningless stat, me on the other hand will recognize the relevant stat

Thank you for showing the board that you are the first 100% homer who made my prediction come true. Take the OP's post of how Rodgers has done awful as of late vs good teams on the road and mention the Bears. Way to show us all your homerism and how to try to skirt the facts posted because you just can't take it.

Thanks again

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol.."glass half full" is the needed frame of mind going into this season for sure....

that being said...the pack did start off a bit slow at the beginning of last season...let's hope we can "steal" one at home....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is more a testament to the fact good teams win at home than it is anything else. Hell, I bet the same is true for 90% of the teams out there.......

Win at home
win 50% of your road games
12 win team and playoff bound.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thank you for showing the board that you are the first 100% homer who made my prediction come true. Take the OP's post of how Rodgers has done awful as of late vs good teams on the road and mention the Bears. Way to show us all your homerism and how to try to skirt the facts posted because you just can't take it.

Thanks again

Tell me how is the op's stat relevant when the Bears haven't finished the past 2 seasons with a winning record and it's the first game of the season? Wouldn't the more relevant stat be the packers record against the Bears since Rodgers took over be a more telling stat? If grasping onto a weak stat (in relation to the Bears) is what you need to get excited for week 1 against the Bears biggest rival than you are a pretty sad fan

Status
Not open for further replies.