The REAL reason why Da Bears will beat the packers at soldier field...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know if you qualify for the first homer/excuse post but I think we have a winner. How quickly you forget thst he started that game and our backup D took him out lol

Hope you enjoyed that factual chart though because I sure did

You mean the same defense you keep blaming for Cutlers shit play?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually what I don't like is the more relevant stat of the Bears only having 2 wins against Rodgers...if you want to meatball out over Rodgers away record against teams with winning records, have at it...fact of the matter is he owns the Bears and as long as that continues the Bears are going to have a hard time winning the division. So go ahead and celebrate a meaningless stat, me on the other hand will recognize the relevant stat

You will notice, the word relevant, is nowhere to be found in "L Guapo".

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Tell me how is the op's stat relevant when the Bears haven't finished the past 2 seasons with a winning record and it's the first game of the season? Wouldn't the more relevant stat be the packers record against the Bears since Rodgers took over be a more telling stat? If grasping onto a weak stat (in relation to the Bears) is what you need to get excited for week 1 against the Bears biggest rival than you are a pretty sad fan

Sooooo.....again changing the topic to what may be more relevant instead of addressing the issue and facts at hand. You are just too much of a homer. Sad really. Newsflash...the Bears haven't been a winning team for a bit now so tell me what the relevance is again when Rodgers loses to winning away teams???

:obama: anyways....survey says...look at that cool chart and accept it instead of babbling

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You mean the same defense you keep blaming for Cutlers shit play?

Are you really still stewing from the thread where the whole board was laughing at another one of your ridiculous posts that you have resorted to straight up lying now? Lmao Please find me one post where I blame the D on Cutler's bad play.

You are a pretty sad individual to even attempt such a fabricated post but luckily it can just as easily expose what an ass you are. Thank you:yep:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Sooooo.....again changing the topic to what may be more relevant instead of addressing the issue and facts at hand. You are just too much of a homer. Sad really. Newsflash...the Bears haven't been a winning team for a bit now so tell me what the relevance is again when Rodgers loses to winning away teams???

:obama: anyways....survey says...look at that cool chart and accept it instead of babbling

1) that cool chart was used as evidence as the op's loose reasoning as to why the Bears would win week 1, so me pointing out that the more relevant stat is the Bears record against Rodgers isn't changing the subject. As much as you say I changed the subject I didn't, I pointed out the fact that Rodgers record against winning teams doesn't change the fact the Bears haven't been able to beat a Rodgers led team.

2) you are grasping at any straw to keep a blind eye that Rodgers owns the Bears...It's sad, it's frustrating, and as much as I wish it was the other way around the reality is the Bears have sucked against GB since his arrival...So accepting that chart doesn't nullify how bad the Bears have been against him.

3) do you honestly believe that the op's chart will have any bearing on the outcome of week 1?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
1) that cool chart was used as evidence as the op's loose reasoning as to why the Bears would win week 1, so me pointing out that the more relevant stat is the Bears record against Rodgers isn't changing the subject. As much as you say I changed the subject I didn't, I pointed out the fact that Rodgers record against winning teams doesn't change the fact the Bears haven't been able to beat a Rodgers led team.

2) you are grasping at any straw to keep a blind eye that Rodgers owns the Bears...It's sad, it's frustrating, and as much as I wish it was the other way around the reality is the Bears have sucked against GB since his arrival...So accepting that chart doesn't nullify how bad the Bears have been against him.

3) do you honestly believe that the op's chart will have any bearing on the outcome of week 1?

For the record,has anyone looked up thePackers record when facing .500 teams (or near .500) on the road?

Based on PFR, he is 4-0.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
For the next billion years, one thing is a guarantee. We have to play the Packers twice a year.

I think the best opportunity to beat them is at home on a non-prime time game in week 1. It's the closest thing to an advantage we have. I kinda look at it like the Texans first game against the Cowboys in 2002. The Cowboys had no tape on them at all and nothing to expect. They probably overlooked them a bit. Obviously, this is different in we are not an expansion team. But a brand new system with every major coach being new. If the Packers are ever going to take us lightly, this is the game after that shitfest last year.

Not saying we will win. But I think if we can stay with them in the first half, we have a chance.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you really still stewing from the thread where the whole board was laughing at another one of your ridiculous posts that you have resorted to straight up lying now? Lmao Please find me one post where I blame the D on Cutler's bad play.

You are a pretty sad individual to even attempt such a fabricated post but luckily it can just as easily expose what an ass you are. Thank you:yep:

You are so full of shit I'm surprised you can stay off the can long enough to post on a message board at all.

ptisme

Liked Posts:
Lets play a game called Cassandra.

The Bears come into this game with a massive advantage. The Packers showed last year a commitment to run the ball with a fat back for the purpose of protecting Aaron Rodgers to the best of their ability. This new strategy came after 2013, and despite early failure McCarthy showed he was absolutely committed to this plan. It ended up making Rodgers even more lethal as teams could no longer guess correctly pass pass pass as they would be punished for doing so. They could no longer clear the box and drop 7 or 8.

The Bears have been terrible agains the run, and the Packers will seek to test how soft a team switching to a 3-4 who were unable to stop the run in a 4-3 will fair. The results should favor the Bears, given that they have more beef up front with Fangio likely to fall in love with something like...

Ferguson-Goldman-Ratliff
Allan Bostic Jones McPhee

It will be a poor plan to run against this front. With Fox rallying the troops and inspiring them that they have the talent, and its a new season. In front of a zealous home crowd in some nice soft grass, we have an overwhelming and beefy team. Its the type of team you don't want to have to expend energy against in week 1, cuz your gonna feel it for a few weeks.

We are deep in front 7 and will surely rotate big fresh bodies whenever possible. Rodgers will seek to keep us on the field, and test the conditioning of a nose like Goldman in his first game. This could be an issue later in the game.

Cutler will strike early however. We have the desperation, we have the revenge, we have the NEEEEED to start fresh and get this city off our backs. The Packers are a perfect target to quell the bad noise and get things going the other way.

Testing a new scheme on Rodgers could doom us, but I feel on this day the Bears surprise and are able to stymy Rodgers dwindling weapons enough to give a determined Cutler an opportunity to make some noise. He needs this specific win, Allen needs a sack in this specific game, Goldman wants to prove himself, Ferguson is a hungry man, and Ratliff is always passion. This front is going to shock the line of scrimmage with hate and power.

On the other side we made the right hire to take a slowly developing power line and push it in the right direction to total power. We should really be able to start road grading with some of our potential selections excelling in this area.

Cassandra prefers to come out of camp desperate to have Grasu on the field for his pulling and tenacity, reading defenses, and Long will surely reach out to him and accelerate his growing curve.

I predict this will start and finish the season.

Bushrod-Slauson-Grasu-Montgomery-Long

Thats a scrappy line. Its gonna fight for inches, to make plays, to perfect technique. I hope Fox has the vision to choose this, but if Mills wants to prove me wrong...I'm down. He did come from that Louisiana Tech 90 snap a game offense, and I'd like to see the Bears going no huddle as soon as possible.

I'll counter with a much shorter version: Rodgers throws six touchdowns... The Bears are overmatched but there are signs in this game that these Bears are better coached and good things may be coming once this young team has some games to gel together. 49-13 Pack.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I'll counter with a much shorter version: Rodgers throws six touchdowns... The Bears are overmatched but there are signs in this game that these Bears are better coached and good things may be coming once this young team has some games to gel together. 49-13 Pack.

No one has even been blown out by 5 touchdowns at the NFL level and came out of the game thinking that "good things may be coming". Maybe if South East Appalachian State played Alabama...

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beating the Packers is a big deal!! A better start might be trying to figure out a way to end our 2 year losing streak against the Lions! Just sayin.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record,has anyone looked up thePackers record when facing .500 teams (or near .500) on the road?

Based on PFR, he is 4-0.

I've revised that to 1-10 on the L Guapo hot air baloon.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I miss the "Kick Six" Aaron Rodgers. :(

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've revised that to 1-10 on the L Guapo hot air baloon.

It's Guano

Guano
(via Spanish, ultimately from the Quechua wanu) is the excrement of seabirds, cave-dwelling bats, pinnipeds(or in this case pinheads), or (in English usage) birds in general.[1] As a manure, guano is a highly effective fertilizer due to its exceptionally high content of nitrogen, phosphate, and potassium, three nutrients essential for plant growth.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
It's Guano

Guano
(via Spanish, ultimately from the Quechua wanu) is the excrement of seabirds, cave-dwelling bats, pinnipeds(or in this case pinheads), or (in English usage) birds in general.[1] As a manure, guano is a highly effective fertilizer due to its exceptionally high content of nitrogen, phosphate, and potassium, three nutrients essential for plant growth.

It's always funnier when you post a joke for the 3rd time

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Again...you are still trying to buy your way out of the first homer post on this thread...created by you. The OP put up the facts...and they are facts...that your boy Rodgers has done really bad vs winning teams on the road. Accept it and move on.

Newsflash....again. The Bears haven't been a winning team and 0 & 0 is not a winning record hence the question as the last line in the OP topic. You are really trying way too hard to buy yourself out of this one. We all k ow you are a Rodgers homer but do it in another thread rather than one that shows his recent failures vs WINNING....key word winning....teams, not da Bears. Funny stuff

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You are so full of shit I'm surprised you can stay off the can long enough to post on a message board at all.

Soooo I take that as you were talking out your ass yet again and just admit to the whole board that you are so sad and pathetic that you just got called out on a blatant lie and couldn't back it up. What grade are you in again and thanks for showing that you are a really bad liar...:lmao: well played

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Beating the Packers is a big deal!! A better start might be trying to figure out a way to end our 2 year losing streak against the Lions! Just sayin.

Between Detoilet homers...you and ngknowzero about football...you guys together have the Gump factor that represents Detroit so well. We have a sad little grade school liar that was exposed in you as well as agknownothing about football who got beaten down by everyone for thinking Alshon's TDs in the first quarter vs the Lions were in garbage time!:turrible:

You guys are almost as perfect as Detoilets perfect 16 & 0 season.....16 losses that is (in case you get that stat wrong as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.