1. Columbus Blue Jackets
He don't need no stinking thumbs

jpp1s-3-web.jpg

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
True story time:

This was taken today at E3 Custom Upholstery down here in my neighborhood. I had dropped my Supra off there earlier this morning to get some interior work done and when I came back after work to pick it up I got the lowdown from all the guys there on the JPP situation and got to see the car he was dropping off in that pic instead of attending camp. (Shocker... it's an over the top Impala sitting on 27 inch rims lol, 5 tv screens in the dash and a ridiculous amount of speakers)

According to the guys there he looks like he's dropped about 30 pounds and has been pretty much in hiding not wanting anyone to see his hand. After the picture leaked (he must of been tailed by TMZ or some shit) he called the guys at the shop back up and bitched them out as apparently he was under the impression they they had set him up and took the pictures (they didn't). I also got the lowdown on how exactly he managed to blow his hand up (it's more Special person then you can possibly imagine) and one of the guys pulled up a photo on his phone he claims was leaked from the ER doctors that treated him (it was gruesome as fuck, looks legit but impossible to say for sure). Based on what I saw in that pic I'll be shocked if he plays football again much less anytime this year.

:smoke:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
True story time:

This was taken today at E3 Custom Upholstery down here in my neighborhood. I had dropped my Supra off there earlier this morning to get some interior work done and when I came back after work to pick it up I got the lowdown from all the guys there on the JPP situation and got to see the car he was dropping off in that pic instead of attending camp. (Shocker... it's an over the top Impala sitting on 27 inch rims lol, 5 tv screens in the dash and a ridiculous amount of speakers)

According to the guys there he looks like he's dropped about 30 pounds and has been pretty much in hiding not wanting anyone to see his hand. After the picture leaked (he must of been tailed by TMZ or some shit) he called the guys at the shop back up and bitched them out as apparently he was under the impression they they had set him up and took the pictures (they didn't). I also got the lowdown on how exactly he managed to blow his hand up (it's more Special person then you can possibly imagine) and one of the guys pulled up a photo on his phone he claims was leaked from the ER doctors that treated him (it was gruesome as fuck, looks legit but impossible to say for sure). Based on what I saw in that pic I'll be shocked if he plays football again much less anytime this year.

:smoke:

Bullshit. JPP is responsible and drives a Camry

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Players play with full casts on their hands all the time. He may not be quite as effective, but he not a WR.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I was so focused on the hand that I didn't realize how light he looked. I guess it's hard to keep upper body weight when you can't move one arm.

What's also weird is that he's in a sling. Did he also mess up his elbow or maybe his shoulder? Is the cast so heavy that he just can't carry it around naturally?

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Least he wasn't trying to launch fireworks off his head.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah his right hand, blah, blah, blah. WTF is he doing with his left hand?

Trying to get his mind off the millions of dollars he lost because of his stupidity? Hell I couldn't getting it up knowing I was so dumb that I gave up a chance for life changing money.