the art of squirt.

Lesbian-gif-squirt-Meet-Carter-Cruise.gif

458651.gif

squirt-nude-gif.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, I'm excited to see the new D like everyone else. And fucking love watching a good D. But guy isn't saying anything there that isn't said by every D player in the league that has a microphone in front of his face this time of year. Fly to the ball, be the aggressor... woo

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just sayin. Same shit you hear form every player ever year. Pretty much verbatim.

I'm real excited to have football to watch again and am very excited learn a new D as a fan in depth. But personally, I am definitely not gon get taken in by the TC talk this year. Maybe I'm just getting old, but unless there is actual news, just not impressed by the recycled, regurgitated coach speak.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
McPhee is the only real hope the defense has of being any good.

He seems to be the only player that I would be willing to even think about betting makes the Pro Bowl.

He needs to be as good as advertised and bring that Ravens pedigree with him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A haven't given up on Allen. Not saying he will be great but it's too early to write him off. Ratliff isn't running on empty either.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
McPhee has what it takes physically and mentally to bring back a respected D to the Bears. He is a pure old school linebacker that just wants to hit and hunt. Can't wait to see him on the field.

Liked Posts:
McPhee is the only real hope the defense has of being any good.

He seems to be the only player that I would be willing to even think about betting makes the Pro Bowl.

He needs to be as good as advertised and bring that Ravens pedigree with him.

I've been saying a name for the past year & a half since the end of the 2013 draft when he was heading into his SR season....Mr. Christian Jones is going to shine in the Bears defense. IMO the previous go-go gadget GM basically found a winning lottery ticket laying in a trash can with Jones when he signed him as an UDFA....Jones is going to be a good player.

Jake Ryan is another overlooked very under rated LB, albeit on another team, that I also believe will be a very good LB.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
The kool aid is strong in this thread. Yes, I'm sure permell McPhee will single handely restore our D and an I drafted FA is going to be a linchpin?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
A haven't given up on Allen. Not saying he will be great but it's too early to write him off. Ratliff isn't running on empty either.

it was funny seeing Jared drop in pass coverage during training camp , but the guy looked to have good hands.

This is what scares the shit...

CLan2NfWcAAD9PA.jpg

AussieBear

The kool aid is strong in this thread. Yes, I'm sure permell McPhee will single handely restore our D and an I drafted FA is going to be a linchpin��

i think part of the reason for the hope is his actual production as a part timer and to what he could possibly translate to as a full time player. Borrowing some stats i took from a grantland piece, McPhee was rated #1 in QB hit percentage ahead of that beast JJ Watt. Im not comparing the man to Watt, JJ had QB 51 hits last year and nobody else had over 28, but im just saying there is potential.

At the same time it shows how great Watt really is.. by being planned for and still dominating. McPhee had others around him that the offense would focus and plan for, giving Pernell some breathing room. So, Im interested in seeing how McPhee does when the opposing offense actually game plans for him.

Player................Snap...........QH.........QH%
Pernell McPhee.....515............26..........5.0%
J.J. Watt...........1050.............51..........4.9%
Elvis Dumervil.......603.............27..........4.5%
Ezekiel Ansah.......664.............26...........3.9%