Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Illinois State Redbirds
Hey there! I get on here and read comments a lot, but I never post. I got tickets for me, the wife and our 8 year old daughter for 7pm Tuesday the 11th vs the Brewers in the bleachers. Any advice on what to expect? Good food in the bleachers? Any advice would be great! Thank you.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey there! I get on here and read comments a lot, but I never post. I got tickets for me, the wife and our 8 year old daughter for 7pm Tuesday the 11th vs the Brewers in the bleachers. Any advice on what to expect? Good food in the bleachers? Any advice would be great! Thank you.

The bleachers at Wrigley are an amazing experience. The food is great and it's a short walk away. You'll have a blast.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

Are you in the family section?

Food is not good at Wrigley and routinely rates among the worst and unsafe. That said you should have a great time

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you in the family section?

Food is not good at Wrigley and routinely rates among the worst and unsafe. That said you should have a great time

Yeah, okay.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The bleachers at Wrigley are an amazing experience. The food is great and it's a short walk away. You'll have a blast.

I got food poisoning so bad once that I was pissing out my ass and my mouth at the same time for about 48 hours straight. I'd had a brat, a dog and a "cub sub," so I'm not sure which item made me ill. I'd say just bring some beef jerky in if you are gonna need a snack.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got food poisoning so bad once that I was pissing out my ass and my mouth at the same time for about 48 hours straight. I'd had a brat, a dog and a "cub sub," so I'm not sure which item made me ill. I'd say just bring some beef jerky in if you are gonna need a snack.

It was probably from something else. I've eaten there plenty of times with no problem.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It was probably from something else. I've eaten there plenty of times with no problem.

No, it was DEFINITELY from the ballpark. All other food consumed that week I made myself and was eaten by my family who never came down with anything. Another time after I visited wrigley I got pretty ill from some loaded tater tots, not quite as violently sick but still had to leave work early from painful cramping...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it was DEFINITELY from the ballpark. All other food consumed that week I made myself and was eaten by my family who never came down with anything. Another time after I visited wrigley I got pretty ill from some loaded tater tots, not quite as violently sick but still had to leave work early from painful cramping...

In that case if you ever go back try the pizza (deep dish or thin crust). That's usually what I eat and it's never made me sick.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

First of all, WELCOME!!!

Good food everywhere.... Wrigley Field is pretty much a state of the art facility. The bleachers are very child friendly so you won't have an issue there.

If you're looking for some good nightlife in Wrigleyville after the game, be sure to check out SPIN.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In that case if you ever go back try the pizza (deep dish or thin crust). That's usually what I eat and it's never made me sick.

Well, it's not like you can get Hep C more than once....

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
First of all, WELCOME!!!

Good food everywhere.... Wrigley Field is pretty much a state of the art facility. The bleachers are very child friendly so you won't have an issue there.

If you're looking for some good nightlife in Wrigleyville after the game, be sure to check out SPIN.

This guy knows what he's talking about!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
First of all, WELCOME!!!

Great place to grab a drink with the guys after a game. Nice pool tables, cheap shot specials, handjobs, really clean bathrooms and nice servers.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Great place to grab a drink with the guys after a game. Nice pool tables, cheap shot specials, handjobs, really clean bathrooms and nice servers.

who is doing the handjobs?
anyway, not a fan of the bleachers if you want to watch the game IMO. but with the price of tickets I can understand .