going to the game tomorrow

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gonna be in a suite. Haven't been to a club level there since last year. Anybody been this season? How's the food? Can't wait to eat and drink whatevs for a few hours while the Sox win or lose!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have fun! Hopefully you don't get food poisoning again.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully I will be able to post about my fabulous time at US Cell without you stalking me, baiting me, then reporting me and getting me banned from various boards again.

I take it you didn't read my last PM...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just remember though, HHM. You are going into one of the worst and most dangerous neighborhoods in America. Watch your back.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just remember though, HHM. You are going into one of the worst and most dangerous neighborhoods in America. Watch your back.

Uptown is way worse than the neighborhood around US Cell and it's just north of Wrigleyville. The Wilson redline stop is probably the worst in the city. Do you even Chicago?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna be in a suite. Haven't been to a club level there since last year. Anybody been this season? How's the food? Can't wait to eat and drink whatevs for a few hours while the Sox win or lose!

Try the McPrawns with drawn butter!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Uptown is way worse than the neighborhood around US Cell and it's just north of Wrigleyville. The Wilson redline stop is probably the worst in the city. Do you even Chicago?

Give me (certain parts of) the South Side all day.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I never said the North Side was all safe. I know it has its bad areas as well. I'm simply stating the obvious: the North Side is far safer than the South Side (and the West Side as well).

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never said the North Side was all safe. I know it has its bad areas as well. I'm simply stating the obvious: the North Side is far safer than the South Side (and the West Side as well).

It's not. U just don't know what you are talking about.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

How was the food in the suites, though? Haven't ever been to those at The Cell.

Pre-game patio party ... that's where it's at.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
How was the food in the suites, though? Haven't ever been to those at The Cell.

Pre-game patio party ... that's where it's at.

Scout Seats is where it's at.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Scout Seats is where it's at.

I don't own a limo company, so those are a bit out of my price range.

Pre-game patio party tonight. Expecting to take a solid food/beer-induced coma around the 5th inning.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I don't own a limo company, so those are a bit out of my price range.

Pre-game patio party tonight. Expecting to take a solid food/beer-induced coma around the 5th inning.

They are indeed pricey. Got a guy that I usually snap up his below face seats. That means I go in April or September, but for $125 a seat that's a steal really.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
They are indeed pricey. Got a guy that I usually snap up his below face seats. That means I go in April or September, but for $125 a seat that's a steal really.

Don't think I could bring myself to pay triple digits for any sporting event that wasn't a playoff game.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Don't think I could bring myself to pay triple digits for any sporting event that wasn't a playoff game.

Gotta remember that includes the parking which is closer than the players park at times, the gourmet restuarant pre-game. The unlimited bar. The private bathrooms. The seats behind the plate. The free in seat food service. The dessert bar at the end.