Jay Cutler lacks poise, is inconsistent, needs to be accountable, Angelo says

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol i'm a country guy myself

I honest too god been trying to avoid cutler arguments but they don't stop with the bashing it's fuckin crazy

Well just add a lil twang to your rap bro. Let it rip!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuck it im so over this fuckin argument im not going through it all again

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

I honest too god been trying to avoid cutler arguments but they don't stop with the bashing it's fuckin crazy

We need you, you'll balance out 3rd and Longs posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
i-cant-even.gif

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
You're a bit difficult to follow. Tice replaced Martz correct?

Mike Martz has nothing to do with my comment.

Mike Tice however, has something to do with yours.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll say this I have asked for the name of the successful elite qb who has run 5 dif offenses in 7 seasons question many times and not one poster has come up with a name any reason why that is?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Are you implying that the 1 year of Tice as the OC "broke" Cutty?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'll say this I have asked for the name of the successful elite qb who has run 5 dif offenses in 7 seasons question many times and not one poster has come up with a name any reason why that is?

Rhetorical question?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Its quite surprising to see how much this organization has catered to Cutler. Whether it be coaching or personnel

A lot of Cutler nut huggers use Orlando Pace as a example of how the Bears "ignored building around Cutler."

And yet, not only was he the absolute best OT out there in FA at the time, he was actually one of the best LT's we had in terms of protecting Cutler. Yes, he false started a lot. But If I remember right, he only allowed 3.5 sacks? He was also very affluent in the zone blocking schemes for the WCO.

Angelo had also just picked up Frank Omiyale. Who... sucked with us. But he was the highest ranked OG in FA. The Bears picked him up within hours of FA opening up.

They also had Kruetz - a 4 time all pro and 6 time pro-bowler at center.

And Garza in his prime who was always a solid G.

They drafted 2 WR's for him including Iglecias with their second pick.

We had a young and strong Forte and Greg Olsen. And Hester had been converted. And the year before, he was famous for showing up on O for random plays and the making the defense completely shitt their pants...

So for anyone to say that they didn't "try" to build around him in 2009? Just not true.

It's revisionist history to say they didn't try.

They tried and (I guess) failed.

The only open question is how much of that year 1 - and following years - failure is actually on Cutler?

We know the 5-step drop failed. However, the key to the 5-step is to read the D, sight adjust, take the snap under center, drop back 5 and release.

Cutler not only could not read the D pre-snap, he refused to release.... He's a horrible timing pattern "throw to a spot" QB.

I'm sorry, but after watching his play (unbiased - as I was a Cutler supporter) hearing Warner, Steve Young, Dilfer, Faulk, Buffone, Jeff George, Phil Simms, Jawarski, Favre, Gannon criticize him for not playing in the system in front of him - I agree...

The Bears have built this team, offense and defense, for Cutler. Marshall was brought in for Jay. Martz was brought in for Cutler. Trestman was brought in for Cutler. Carimi was drafted for Cutler. Alshon was drafted for Cutler. shane Day was brought in for Cutler. Jeremy Bates was brought in for Cutler. They have fired 4 OC's,2 HC's, 2 GM's, and 5 QB coaches for him.

The Bears went all in for Cutler.

And he has shat all over us and them for it..

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope not gonna engage enjoy yourselves im out

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
yea makes a lot of sence it's like they handled him with kid gloves with the amazing beast oline he has had throughout his time here. and all the talent he had the first few years too work with...I don't know how the fuck we haven't won 5 superbowls by now

add in the fact they changed the offense every season to keep everyone off balance to help cutler out its insane I just don't understand how anyone could say it hasn't been a perfect world for the guy since he showed up here

so what was the excuse last year?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Hb, I would answer your question, but i just recently did in this thread

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Are you implying that the 1 year of Tice as the OC "broke" Cutty?

Feel free to find any post of mine that leads you to think that's what I was implying.

"Sadly Cutler is the driving force behind all of the OC changes." - You

I'm implying that this comment is dumb as fuck considering Mike Tice is one of those "OC's".

I'm implying that Mike Tice as an OC was awful. Evidence of this can be pointed to the fact that he hasnt sniffed an OC job since then. He's barely staying relevant as an OL coach.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Same here.

Most country guys I know tell it like it is. We wear our heart on our sleeves and expect the same from the people around us.

Cutler pisses on that... He took his "highest paid player in the NFL" money and said fuck you to the fans.

So other than "he's our QB" why do you support that?