I have this weird feeling Cutler gets hurt this season

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
So now we can safely assume the Cutler plays 16 games and leads the Bears to the playoffs and FloridaMike/GatorLandMike disappears for 4 months and comes back as SunshineStateMike.

Was seriously hoping you joined ISIS,strapped a bomb vest to yourself and blew up a pack of camels

Read my Sig. I am not some FloridaMike guy geez

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Bears fan should be scared of Pace why?

His #1 player on his board was Mariota. Mariota is a complete BUST. You heard it here FIRST!!! Not only was Mariota #1 on Pace's board this year but also next year?
WTF
Who does that? The only player last 5 years that could qualify in those terms is Luck. So Pace is saying Mariota is as good as Luck LOLOL

Bears fans we have Jerry Angelo, younger version on our hands

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was seriously hoping you joined ISIS,strapped a bomb vest to yourself and blew up a pack of camels

You have to understand why people think you are him though. There are too many similarities, too many things you have in common:

1. You both are all about Ballard.
2. Both of you reference Florida in your names.
3. NOBODY believed ChicagoBearsMikeFL and nobody believes you. (except Despburp, but we expect that)
4. EVERYBODY hated ChicagoBearsMikeFL (except Despbro, again) and everyone hates you.
5. You both share the same mom's basement.
6. dany

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Bears fan should be scared of Pace why?

His #1 player on his board was Mariota. Mariota is a complete BUST. You heard it here FIRST!!! Not only was Mariota #1 on Pace's board this year but also next year?
WTF

Who does that? The only player last 5 years that could qualify in those terms is Luck. So Pace is saying Mariota is as good as Luck LOLOL

Bears fans we have Jerry Angelo, younger version on our hands

Can you please provide a link to back this up?

Thanks in advance.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mariotta is a bust?

Why do they even ply the games, what else does your crystal ball tell you?

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Of course you aren't, that dipshit got banned for spouting off dumb shit, just like you currently are.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
You have to understand why people think you are him though. There are too many similarities, too many things you have in common:

3. NOBODY believed ChicagoBearsMikeFL and nobody believes you. (except Despburp, but we expect that)
4. EVERYBODY hated ChicagoBearsMikeFL (except Despbro, again) and everyone hates you.
6. dany

1. Because I realize who the better GM is
2. I live in Alabama we have Gators
3. What is there to believe/not believe about me?
4. Why would everybody hate me?
5. I'm sorry you live in your parents basement, obviously you try the reverse psychology move but didn't work

All in all nobody really likes you as you already know. HeHatesMe should be EverybodyHatesMe

Have a great weekend.

I dont know who ChicagoMike is but sounds like a legend on these boards.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
:bowrofl:

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Sorry to disappoint you ChicagoBearsMikeFL. I hate curry. And you still owe me a $100 from our Ballard/Pace bet you welcher.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

6. dany

7. They both suck