I have this weird feeling Cutler gets hurt this season

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll only believe GatorLandMike if you correctly answer this question

How long does it take onebud to derail a non cutler thread?

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see now we have another doucher wishing injury on our starting qb to guarantee draft spots for fucks sake

oh-for-fucks-sake-gif-1.gif

the goddam season hasn't even started yet

Breaking-bad-Facepalm-Headache-OMG-Oh-my-god-So-stupid-Stupid-You-suck-For-fucks-sake-FFS-Driving-me-crazy-Going-crazy-GIF.gif

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
it don't matter who is qb cutler or clausen we wont be drafting a qb first next year

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Dont be too sure about that
we will not be picking in the top ten I believe we will be better than most of you guys think.with that there isn't a qb in the draft that would warrant us picking in the first unless we were picking in the top five. we wont be so I am sure about that

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
This has to be someone's alt.

It's not that hard to realize that while Ballard was here, the drafts were shit. And they were either shit because of poor information given to Angelo, or Angelo himself. Add that to Emery keeping his JA buddy holdover around, and Emery got his ass shit canned, by the way.

You don't kill lung cancer by just lopping off one of your fingers.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
we will not be picking in the top ten I believe we will be better than most of you guys think.with that there isn't a qb in the draft that would warrant us picking in the first unless we were picking in the top five. we wont be so I am sure about that

People sure are picky about when we should draft a quarterback.

You want to draft a quarterback in the first round because all the talent is in the first round, but the number one overall will bust unless he is drafted by the Colts. Top five is perfect, but top ten is just awful. Most of the best quarterbacks were drafted late, but quarterbacks drafted late are a wasted pick.

So to draft a quarterback we have to have the number three spot on the year where the lunar cycle causes the tides to swell just enough that the Bears might find a football player that can successfully deliver a forward pass.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:

You want to draft a quarterback in the first round because all the talent is in the first round, but the number one overall will bust unless he is drafted by the Colts. Top five is perfect, but top ten is just awful. Most of the best quarterbacks were drafted late, but quarterbacks drafted late are a wasted pick.

So to draft a quarterback we have to have the number three spot on the year where the lunar cycle causes the tides to swell just enough that the Bears might find a football player that can successfully deliver a forward pass.
well knowing our past in drafting qbs in the first I think that if your not going to draft a Andrew luck then dont draft a qb in the first cause we have sucked at drafting qbs

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. It only took gatorboy 21 posts to go to the top of most hated poster list.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

You draft a QB when you like one at your spot or you value him enough to move up to get him, you don't draft the best guy available to you in the first round just to say you drafted a first round QB. You draft the best player at that point to improve your team and revisit the same criterion at your next pick.

That is the correct answer. All the rest are fucked.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You draft a QB when you like one at your spot or you value him enough to move up to get him, you don't draft the best guy available to you in the first round just to say you drafted a first round QB. You draft the best player at that point to improve your team and revisit the same criterion at your next pick.

I don't know...if his name is not Andrew Luck or does not come with a money back guarantee seems like a waste of a pick.

Just to be safe...let's just never draft another quarterback. We can just keep signing Cutler and blaming him for dragging this whole team down well into his seventies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

How much success has the Bears had drafting QB's in the 2-6th rounds?
Just to be safe...let's just never draft another quarterback. We can just keep signing Cutler and blaming him for dragging this whole team down well into his seventies.

Yup, seems to be the logic I am hearing.......

Maybe we can pick up a pedestrian Vet for 2 first rounders and a couple of thirds to tide us over for another 6-8 years of mediocrity

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Was seriously hoping you joined ISIS,strapped a bomb vest to yourself and blew up a pack of camels

Read my Sig. I am not some FloridaMike guy geez

Why lie? No one believed Vick wasn't Ron Mexico, and no one believes you. Not because of your name, but because it's obvious.

Liked Posts:
I hope he lights it up so his trade stock shoots upward

I can only dream that something like the whole 2011 Carson Palmer trade would occur with the Bears & Cutler. I could not believe that even the Raiders were dumb enough to pull the trigger on that deal in 2011. If there's ever a franchise that could use something like that with the picks in their favor it would be the Bears.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The alt is strong in this one.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How much success has the Bears had drafting QB's in the 2-6th rounds?

Yup, seems to be the logic I am hearing.......

Maybe we can pick up a pedestrian Vet for 2 first rounders and a couple of thirds to tide us over for another 6-8 years of mediocrity
Your reading comprehension blows and if you are going by past success, how does Cade McNown, Rex Grossman, Rick Mirer traded for a 1st and Cutler traded for 2 1sts+ taste?

To help you out I will spell it out, I have never been against using a 1st on a QB, but against drafting the best QB left at the Bears position in the draft just to get a" 1st rd" QB. If you don't recognize the difference, I am sorry.