Jermey Langford

Liked Posts:
I love this pick. I've wanted the Bears to draft a speed back to spell Forte since Forte became the clear starter at HB. I was done with the whole Power HB thing when Barber didn't pan out. IMO it would be a big boost if Langford not only panned out as a HB but also in the passing game as a receiving target.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
LOL, it's hard not to drink the Kool-Aide at this point. He has done nothing but impress, let's just hope the trend continues.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Every time I watched Michigan State he played well. He runs hard, has good vision and is an above average receiver. Real nice pick in the 4th round...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:beerbang:

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I'm most impressed with his vision.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
The fact that he can play CB shows that he has unique speed for his position. He also is not afraid of contact and appears to have excellent vision. That is a great recipe for a terrific RB.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
The fact that he can play CB shows that he has unique speed for his position. He also is not afraid of contact and appears to have excellent vision. That is a great recipe for a terrific RB.

Wait....what?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He played some CB and WR in college.

Eh. He was a CB as a freshman and primarily played on special teams. It's a stretch to say, "he can play CB", given that he only played it as a reserve in 4 seasons ago.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Every time I watched Michigan State he played well. He runs hard, has good vision and is an above average receiver. Real nice pick in the 4th round...

This. He has all the tools be be one of the better backs in the NFL. Forte will be fresher this year with less touches.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
i think he and forte will make a good one-two punch but eventually langford is going to takeover..gase seems to like his running game just banging into the wall until it caves in and that is not fortes steez..langford is a breath of fresh air from forte because he can actually run behind clogged up lanes and power it through..it's kinda exciting to see that type of running with the bears again