Andrew Luck On Bears D

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
“It’s a tough defense with some werewolves over there,” Luck said. “Pernell McPhee, Jared Allen, those guys are premier pass rushers. They certainly do put a lot of pressure on you as an offense.”

After the past few seasons I can't wait to see this unit get back to respectability. With McPhee leading the charge the Bears D will be greatly improved. Rodgers is going to see a lot of #92 come week 1.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
“It’s a tough defense with some werewolves over there,” Luck said. “Pernell McPhee, Jared Allen, those guys are premier pass rushers. They certainly do put a lot of pressure on you as an offense.”

After the past few seasons I can't wait to see this unit get back to respectability. With McPhee leading the charge the Bears D will be greatly improved. Rodgers is going to see a lot of #92 come week 1.
link? or I call BS

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Music to my ears.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luck is such a nice guy, I don't think you can really take anything from that. Seriously though. Not saying its not true. But Luck would have praise for the D no matter how they performed. Luck is a pro and that is some solid coach speak.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The attitude looks very different.

The last 2 seasons the Bears defense were victims and you could see it the way they caved and crumpled.

I do not think that the Bears defense will back down from anyone and they are going to stand and take a beating if that is what coming to them.

McPhee and Ratliff are terrifying.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally some actual football talk.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luck is such a nice guy, I don't think you can really take anything from that. Seriously though. Not saying its not true. But Luck would have praise for the D no matter how they performed. Luck is a pro and that is some solid coach speak.

WRONG! Everything is fixed and no one has to worry now.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Werewolves? more like elephants or hippo's

angry, angry hippo's

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Confidence is huge and they look more confident.

Shea is a perfect example, the dude looked depressed the last few seasons, now he looks like a player and a leader.

I do not expect them to be elite, but I do not think they will be handing out 50 burgers left and right.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I enjoy the re-cap of that game. Maybe there is some hope after all:)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The attitude looks very different.

The last 2 seasons the Bears defense were victims and you could see it the way they caved and crumpled.

I do not think that the Bears defense will back down from anyone and they are going to stand and take a beating if that is what coming to them.

McPhee and Ratliff are terrifying.

lol, so much hyperbole. cmon man. At least wait for a game.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What is going to help is that there are 3-4 vet minimum guys on defense who look like they can play.

Jenkins
Acho
Foster

Those guys look like they will all play and combined the Bears paid them less than 3 million.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol, so much hyperbole. cmon man. At least wait for a game.

I do not think they are going to be good.

I just do not think they are going to quit and get pushed around every other game.

Hardly hyperbole.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Werewolves? more like elephants or hippo's

angry, angry hippo's

That's a pretty good compliment, considering the Hippo is one of the most dangerous animals in the world. They kill more people (2,900) in Africa per year than any other large animal.

Thanks, but I take my chances with a croc.