Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many fucken changes can they make to a sports game? Out of all the different versions over the years, what more can they add? Anyone with any suggestions?
You don't necessarily need to add a bunch of new content to make a great game. Gameplay changes work just as well, especially for a sports game. 2k online servers stink...improving those alone would be a huge boost to the quality of the game. Also eliminating exploits like running back and forth across the 3pt line and then pulling up for 3. Online, that strategy is abused all the time and it ruins the game. There's also the "shot clock cheese" where the AI will basically hit 90% of shots at the end of the shot clock regardless of the defense.

All that said, I'm not expecting a 2k11 every year, that would be ridiculous to expect. However, these issues and several others have been around for years. You'd think they'd at least make moves to fix them after so many people have brought it up to them.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I feel ya. Makes sense.

I haven't played 2k in ages.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
You don't necessarily need to add a bunch of new content to make a great game. Gameplay changes work just as well, especially for a sports game. 2k online servers stink...improving those alone would be a huge boost to the quality of the game. Also eliminating exploits like running back and forth across the 3pt line and then pulling up for 3. Online, that strategy is abused all the time and it ruins the game. There's also the "shot clock cheese" where the AI will basically hit 90% of shots at the end of the shot clock regardless of the defense.

All that said, I'm not expecting a 2k11 every year, that would be ridiculous to expect. However, these issues and several others have been around for years. You'd think they'd at least make moves to fix them after so many people have brought it up to them.

NBA2K11 + Drose skip = 2K16 ???

Is this a button combo you can press at any point in the game? Can other players do the DRose skip, like Kwame Brown?

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Online, yeah. It's all about the zig zag 3pt cheese and the turbo dunk cheese. I hate playing online 99% of the time. I used to play with RC_Skinny and Fisch back in 2k13. We played the right way. Good times lol.

Those were the days! :D
Time for you to switch on to the PS4 and reunite! ;)

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
They also have some sort of new rating system where the players are rated compared to the all time greats or something. By that logic then I would expect Rose to actually be in the low to mid 80s. I'm gonna say 84 tops.

hes a 84