Derrick Rose "Skip" appears in NBA 2k16

Ron Burgundy

First look at Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls in NBA 2K16

Screen-Shot-2015-08-24-at-5.35.55-PM.jpg

2K sports just released the newest trailer for the upcoming game NBA 2K16 entitled "Winning" and it's awesome. The trailer shows gameplay featuring dozens of NBA players and even includes some signature motions for each player in the game. From Steph Curry's mouthguard routine to Blake Griffin's high-flying dunks, there's something in there for each player.*Included in the trailer is a look at some Chicago Bulls players including Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler and Pau Gasol. The Rose clip in particular is pretty sweet as it shows the "strut" Rose sometimes does after hitting a big shot. Check out the gif below: Check out the full trailer in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcHuHmfMeE

More...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That seems fair. I wouldn't expect a MVP rating for rose.
They also have some sort of new rating system where the players are rated compared to the all time greats or something. By that logic then I would expect Rose to actually be in the low to mid 80s. I'm gonna say 84 tops.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
They also have some sort of new rating system where the players are rated compared to the all time greats or something. By that logic then I would expect Rose to actually be in the low to mid 80s. I'm gonna say 84 tops.

yeah i started to think it would be lower myself after i posted but overall ratings don't matter really

JR Smith is always rated in the high 70's but has always been one of the best players in the game

the ratings that matter are speed and 3 pointer

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah i started to think it would be lower myself after i posted

overall ratings don't matter really...JR Smith is always rated in the high 70's but has always been one of the best players in the game....the ratings that matter are speed and 3 pointer
Online, yeah. It's all about the zig zag 3pt cheese and the turbo dunk cheese. I hate playing online 99% of the time. I used to play with RC_Skinny and Fisch back in 2k13. We played the right way. Good times lol.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
They have no competition and they know it. I'm sure this one will be total shit like the last few have been.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Live needs to do something meaningful just so 2k has motivation to create an awesome game again. 2k11 was a game changer...then Live died and we've been stuck with basically the same product every year since. Just like Madden.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Live needs to do something meaningful just so 2k has motivation to create an awesome game again. 2k11 was a game changer...then Live died and we've been stuck with basically the same product every year since. Just like Madden.
Yeah video game competition in sports is basically dead.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
How many fucken changes can they make to a sports game? Out of all the different versions over the years, what more can they add? Anyone with any suggestions?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

Yep. 2k11 was awesome.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

I have no confidence in EA after the crap they put out every year on Madden.