How do you guys see the division best to worst

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Don't think Bridgewater is good and I don't see him getting that good either, maybe average at the most but right I would rank him between 25-28 in the league...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

VlOTd.gif

ptisme

Liked Posts:
Pack 12-4 (was 13-3 till Jordy got hurt)
Vikes 10-6
Lions 10-6
Bears 5-11

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
First time I've brought it up since your days and days of moaning and groaning/non-stop whining. Have you come off the ledge yet or are you staying there for Bears games too?

I love how you bring it up out of the blue, completely derailing a thread while at it. Also, I seem to remember it only being for a day, maybe a little longer. I don't remember talking about that goal for weeks on end, like you're implying.

You've turned into a bit of a dick recently.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Did people watch Teddy Ball Game over the last 8/9 games last yr?

No, I don't think he is threatening to become one of the elite QBs in the league anytime soon, but to think he is anywhere close to the bottom 5th of the league right now is just beyond ridiculous.

The guy can be a serviceable middling QB this yr and MAYBE, with a presumably rejuvenated AP ,a bit better than that.

( ) Fanboi.

Geno

Liked Posts:
I love how you bring it up out of the blue, completely derailing a thread while at it. Also, I seem to remember it only being for a day, maybe a little longer. I don't remember talking about that goal for weeks on end, like you're implying.

Pot, meet kettle.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
LOL @ GUANO trying to b8 ppl.

Baiting as in Hehateme bringing up Rodgers 1st and posting a response to it LOL. You should try reading the whole thread before you spew brah. I just wanted him to respond and have some fun facts make him look silly. Good post

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Baiting as in Hehateme bringing up Rodgers 1st and posting a response to it LOL. You should try reading the whole thread before you spew brah. I just wanted him to respond and have some fun facts make him look silly. Good post

:sweep: :sweep: :sweep:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised how many have the Pack at 10 wins and/or second in the div. Sorry but this is a QB league and AR vs Teddy can only be spoken in a joke. I'm not impressed with Teddy at all myself.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised how many have the Pack at 10 wins and/or second in the div. Sorry but this is a QB league and AR vs Teddy can only be spoken in a joke. I'm not impressed with Teddy at all myself.

It's a team game... Put Rodgers on the Vikes and they're SB contenders. Put Bridgewater on the Pack and they're probably below .500.

As it stands, I think it's a toss up for who takes the division.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Packers 12-4
Vikings 9-7
Lions 8-8
Bears 5-11

The Vikings have a shot at a wildcard.

Packers end up 2nd to Seattle.

BearUp

Liked Posts:
Packers 12-4
Lions 9-7
Queens 7-9
Bears 3-13

theArizonaState

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think AP will fall off a bit. A lot of controversy and time off. Multiple years inactive. Two acls and one suspension.

He's just due to be off. So says I. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:deer:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Pack 12-4
Vikes 9-7