Martysaurus: QB Isn't Always The Leader Of The Team

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Except he didn't say that. I thought reading comprehension was mandatory in school?

Don't bother. Mongo is never right but it is best that he feels that he is

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't bother. Mongo is never right but it is best that he feels that he is

I love the "Marty tells it like it is" crowd, then it turns to interpret what he says. Yeah sounds about right.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He didn't even say anything defamatory to get anyone up in arms. It takes a special kind of person to try and makes something out of nothing

This is what Marty said last December....

"‘There are some positions on the team that need to step up with leadership and things like that around the club,” Bennett told the Chicago Sun-Times. “But overall, I just feel like we need passion to come from certain places. I don’t think the passion is always there all the time. But overall, it just hasn’t been there.’’

How many times does Bennett have to indict Cutty without directly calling him out before you realize it???? Lol.

Probably not until he is off the team next year.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is what Marty said last December....

"‘There are some positions on the team that need to step up with leadership and things like that around the club,” Bennett told the Chicago Sun-Times. “But overall, I just feel like we need passion to come from certain places. I don’t think the passion is always there all the time. But overall, it just hasn’t been there.’’

How many times does Bennett have to indict Cutty without directly calling him out before you realize it???? Lol.

Probably not until he is off the team next year.

Never said he wasn't calling anyone out. It's almost like you didn't read what I said. Sit down and concentrate on what you quoted from me. Him saying Cutler needs more passion and the leader isn't always the QB isn't a backhanded statement or again defamatory.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
If Marty was wrong the Bears wouldn't have had a leader since Luckman.

Does Hoyer lead the Texans? No that's Watt's team.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Never said he wasn't calling anyone out. It's almost like you didn't read what I said. Sit down and concentrate on what you quoted from me. Him saying Cutler needs more passion and the leader isn't always the QB isn't a backhanded statement or again defamatory.

He might as well have called Cutler a bitch. Trust me when I tell you that no one needs to concentrate on what you write. This is why I tell you directly that you suck. So you don't miss the hidden message.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He might as well have called Cutler a bitch. Trust me when I tell you that no one needs to concentrate on what you write. This is why I tell you directly that you suck. So you don't miss the hidden message.

He might as well called Cutler a bitch by saying sometimes he packs passion and isn't always the leader of the team? I'm about to look up what learning disability prevents reading comprehension and common sense since it really is hindering you. I feel really bad for you man but stay strong

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

What about the part where he would rather work at McDonalds?

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Oh no Bennett, you can't say or not say anything in the direction of Mr. Cutler. Your gonna get sent off to the Jets like that other tall guy that catches balls. Cutler is untouchable to a lot of people for god knows why. Brace yourself for the backlash of the loser protection agency. #MarshallsgonebutCutlersstillhere

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What about the part where he would rather work at McDonalds?

That he would rather work where you are than work for some guys if they started a company? Good for him? Is he still going to line up where the QB tells him too or will he go Alshon?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Marty's on his third team for a reason. He's a total clown. He tried to injure Kyle Fuller. The guy wants to hold out 2 years after signing his new deal? And his idiot brother tries to hold out 1 year after signing his new deal? They're both clowns.

It's too bad we have no other TE and no WR's or we could have traded him this year.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh no Bennett, you can't say or not say anything in the direction of Mr. Cutler. Your gonna get sent off to the Jets like that other tall guy that catches balls. Cutler is untouchable to a lot of people for god knows why. Brace yourself for the backlash of the loser protection agency. #MarshallsgonebutCutlersstillhere

Surely you can't mean Kellen Davis... because he didn't catch any balls ;-).

Moose27

Liked Posts:
I love repeating myself. More proof Cutler is as awful as his play indicates. Still wonder what it'll take the Cutler lovers to officially turn on him. Anyways, fuck Jay Cutler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
jay cutler
Making grown men act like little emotional high school girls
I laugh at a lot of you

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Cutler shoves j webb a few years ago and says "get your head in the fuckung game". Everyone hates him and says hes a bitch. Cutler now calms down and doesnt snap, now hes a bitch.

lol