New Orleans Bears games

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
I'll be in N.O over the weekend, anyone know of a bar that might play the game?

Preseason be damned, this is the most important game!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was down there about five years ago and went to Bayou Burger on Bourbon Street because a burger sounded good and it came recommended.

They were the closest thing the French Quarter has to a sports bar. The Saints were not playing that day, but the Bears were playing Carolina (the infamous debut of Todd Collins). I threw the Bartender a twenty spot to turn that game on and he happily did so.

They had NFL network, so it is possible you could do the same. However, if any South teams are playing Saturday night...it might not be aired.

The burgers were quite good, so you can at least get dinner even if the game is out of the question.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ask the half-mod SilenceS.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Why don't you just go to a Buffalo Wild Wings or something? They always have a ton of tvs and different games playing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why don't you just go to a Buffalo Wild Wings or something? They always have a ton of tvs and different games playing.

Yeah, go to one of the greatest culinary cities in the world, hookup some bdubz. Are you trying to get Ls???

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They were the closest thing the French Quarter has to a sports bar. The Saints were not playing that day, but the Bears were playing Carolina (the infamous debut of Todd Collins). I threw the Bartender a twenty spot to turn that game on and he happily did so.

He probably would have done it for free if you asked him nicely since the Saints were not playing.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Cooter Brown's

yea, he could take the streetcar from Canal to Riverbend to CB, might be a lot of frat boys, I would not wear much Bears gear in NO they are still mad about one stupid bears fan holding a Sign.

we were in New Orleans for the draft , watched from Hotel room.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be in N.O over the weekend, anyone know of a bar that might play the game?

Preseason be damned, this is the most important game!

Old Chicago's