The PUMP FAKE, can this Cure Cutler's Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So you want to insert a trait inside a bad habit instead of reducing the bad habit and you consider that a solution?

You are so long winded in your insults. Yet you don't fully process or support your football ideas. That's on you!

I said good day, sir.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You don't cure chronic diseases but you can treat some of them to manageable...like diabeatus.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For a very brief period of time, when the Bears line was really terrible, Cutler did roll out and exhibit his athleticism. They never continued with it but it did work. The pump fake was part of a roll out option and I believed at the time it was in perfect harmony with what he could do athletically.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For a very brief period of time, when the Bears line was really terrible, Cutler did roll out and exhibit his athleticism. They never continued with it but it did work. The pump fake was part of a roll out option and I believed at the time it was in perfect harmony with what he could do athletically.

Link?

BearUp

Liked Posts:
So there have been many different recommendations on how Cutler's game can be improved with little tweaks, from eliminating passing from the offense, eliminating half the field by designed roll outs to take some pressure off of his defensive reads, to the quick slant routes and dump offs to address deep ball accuracy concerns.

The problem is in the first part of this quote... "recommendations on how Cutler's game can be improved"...

#1 - Eliminating Passing
#2 - Eliminating Half the Field
#3 - Dump Offs to Avoid Deep Passing

The three examples you give all have Cutler doing LESS, not adding another thing to his already-unstable mental game. The bottom line is the list is not ways to really improve Cutler's game but eliminate his impact on the team. Read the three examples you gave (which are true and good) and you will see they are not implemented to IMPROVE Cutler's game but REMOVE Cutler's game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The problem is in the first part of this quote... "recommendations on how Cutler's game can be improved"...

#1 - Eliminating Passing
#2 - Eliminating Half the Field
#3 - Dump Offs to Avoid Deep Passing

The three examples you give all have Cutler doing LESS, not adding another thing to his already-unstable mental game. The bottom line is the list is not ways to really improve Cutler's game but eliminate his impact on the team. Read the three examples you gave (which are true and good) and you will see they are not implemented to IMPROVE Cutler's game but REMOVE Cutler's game.

:andruw:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't cure chronic diseases but you can treat some of them to manageable...like diabeatus.

Unfortunately, at this point in his career Cutler is stage 4 in-operable brain cancer. No form of management is going to make any difference or change the outcome.

The best we can hope for is that Pace pulls the plug quickly at the end of the year so he can fade away peacefully and we can all move on with our lives.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, at this point in his career Cutler is stage 4 in-operable brain cancer. No form of management is going to make any difference or change the outcome.

The best we can hope for is that Pace pulls the plug quickly at the end of the year so he can fade away peacefully and we can all move on with our lives.

He's not a dressing room cancer like Marshall or McDonald though.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I'll just leave this here:

[video=youtube;tpprOGsLWUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpprOGsLWUo[/video]

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Most of us have already moved on, others, not so much.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It extended Michael Jordan's career two years, so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.