Cutler says he has good rapport with Bennett

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
in next week's episode of 'as the cutler turns' we explore whether K.Cav's faux bangs are a sign of her dissatisfaction with Jay's playcalling in the bedroom.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair I do have you on it and haven't responded to you but I'm curious since I'm hunting now

Ok, still not sure why you'd ask me though.. Are you planning on moving to South Florida or something? Housing down here is utterly Special person. Ridiculously overpriced since everyone is crammed into ~10 mile strip of habitable coastline. Whatever your budget is you'd be able to buy a mansion in Chicago compared to what that same amount would get you down here.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok, still not sure why you'd ask me though.. Are you planning on moving to South Florida or something? Housing down here is utterly Special person. Ridiculously overpriced since everyone is crammed into ~10 mile strip of habitable coastline. Whatever your budget is you'd be able to buy a mansion in Chicago compared to what that same amount would get you down here.

I actually thought you were in Chicago. I'm not a fan of Florida but thanks for the info

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually thought you were in Chicago. I'm not a fan of Florida but thanks for the info

No prob. Oh and nobody is a fan of Florida... place sucks apart from the no winter thing.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
in next week's episode of 'as the cutler turns' we explore whether K.Cav's faux bangs are a sign of her dissatisfaction with Jay's playcalling in the bedroom.

A source close to the couple say that Jay's passes keep getting intercepted, further marrying Jay's football career with his personal life.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
It is weird for Marty to work out with Cutler in Nashville if he can't stand the guy. Oh well.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
tbuhKxl.gif

that deer gif is wild

mmkyszka

Liked Posts:
All I know is that when I went to training camp this year, if Cutler wasnt standing next to Gase, Bennett was right there next to him. They seemed fine to me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How is their rapprochement?

Tee hee

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is a non story story.... Marty made a valid point about leadership....but since its invovling cutler...and marty put his martysaurus spin on it... its a headline.

To translate to plain English Marty said: Jay is the type of person that would rather lead by example instead of being a vocal, in your face type of leader. Every team has different types of leaders in their locker room and they dont always neccessarily have to be the quarterback.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
I can't take a guy that calls himself Marty saurus seriously
Smoking Jay don't care