Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
She was incapacitated with total consciousness, apparently.

There's a breaking bears related rape story too now, italianbeef. Who knew ccs had so much to offer outside of the blackhawks forum?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
unltra liberal chicago court should be an easy money grab here

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking that maybe we are judging based on the character differences between Rose and Kane, but I agree. This sounds pretty far fetched. I'm thinking it is just a shake down. The whole thing sounds a little crazy, and especially since it his ex. Hell hath no fury...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I say this without bias for my favorite athlete.

The story sounds suspect. Not that it couldn't happen, it just seems highly unlikely. Plus not to long ago I saw pictures of her, rose, their kid, and another woman all chilling having a good time at his crib. If I was gang raped and drugged I don't think I'd be having around the person that did it and appear to enjoy it.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say this without bias for my favorite athlete.

The story sounds suspect. Not that it couldn't happen, it just seems highly unlikely. Plus not to long ago I saw pictures of her, rose, their kid, and another woman all chilling having a good time at his crib. If I was gang raped and drugged I don't think I'd be having around the person that did it and appear to enjoy it.

"If I was gang raped I would....."
Next assignment for creative writing 101.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
You suck at trolling.

gifsoup-1488427-o.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking that maybe we are judging based on the character differences between Rose and Kane, but I agree. This sounds pretty far fetched. I'm thinking it is just a shake down. The whole thing sounds a little crazy, and especially since it his ex. Hell hath no fury...

i think both situations are obvious money grabs.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was the rape at least humble?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The g/f should have hired Lebron James as a bodyguard. We all know Rose wouldn't have scored then.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its FirstTimer Standup Comedy Hour!

:rimshot:

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Obvious? How so?

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Nah. I think Kane was drunk and raped that girl. The girl wasn't even the main chick, she was the sidekick. Plus, she did a rape kit and had bite marks. The only question is if she can be bought off in a settlement. Rose on the other hand is far fetched as hell. Rose doesn't have to rape anyone. He's worth $300 million. It is like saying MJ raped a woman. His boys on the other hand may have rode a train on her while Rose was playing playstation? That I can see.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Nah. I think Kane was drunk and raped that girl. The girl wasn't even the main chick, she was the sidekick. Plus, she did a rape kit and had bite marks. The only question is if she can be bought off in a settlement. Rose on the other hand is far fetched as hell. Rose doesn't have to rape anyone. He's worth $300 million. It is like saying MJ raped a woman. His boys on the other hand may have rode a train on her while Rose was playing playstation? That I can see.

Kane might not be worth 300m but he still makes good money and is a star athlete

he'd have no trouble getting puss either

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so she want ppl to believe while he was hurt he was out drugging bitches & kicking doors for drugged up box....stop that bullshit plz