Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't these fools find any "classy" groupies rather than picking up drunk college sluts and hood rats?

Or why not do what the Jordan-era Bulls did and just hire strippers and hookers?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't these fools find any "classy" groupies rather than picking up drunk college sluts and hood rats?

Or why not do what the Jordan-era Bulls did and just hire strippers and hookers?

Ever heard of social media?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

So the line for classy is somewhere between college sluts/strippers and hookers.

I got to hand it to you. At least you set the bar low for them.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we merge BullsBoard and HawksBoard? It's all just rape talk anyways for the last 3 weeks.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we merge BullsBoard and HawksBoard? It's all just rape talk anyways for the last 3 weeks.

Maybe we can link it to future Sports Mockery links citing that rape cures cancer authored by Dee Snuts.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I have a question. I thought Rose is still dating his HS girlfriend. Even has a kid or several with her. I do not recall them being apart. So he dated a girl for two years secretly?

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a question. I thought Rose is still dating his HS girlfriend. Even has a kid or several with her. I do not recall them being apart. So he dated a girl for two years secretly?

prbly a side piece or the oked 3 way partner... but I don't think hes with her now... regardless the thought of him breaking into a apt w/ 2 guys to gang rape someone sound nuts....

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They broke up in 2013 and have been on and off since I've heard. Supposedly Rose did have an affair...but with a stripper or something like that. In any case, this girl's story doesn't really seem to have a ton of credibility.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
prbly a side piece or the oked 3 way partner... but I don't think hes with her now... regardless the thought of him breaking into a apt w/ 2 guys to gang rape someone sound nuts....

WTF does "prbly a side piece" mean in English?