1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Mein frau ist schoen

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Scheiße. Wussten ich die sprache ist auf Deutsch wieder? Ich brauche zu entlassen der Heineken.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Sure, why not? Let's instead continue to drag Derrick "under the Bus" for a civil lawsuit from some 'ex girlfriend', on the last day of the statute of limitations for said crime, after several Attorney's already turned her down........

Yep, that's the ticket. :shrug:

Who exactly are you speaking of? Who has thrown Derrick under the bus?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
BP, while this specific case looks like a chick trying to make a cash grab (especially with the three attorneys and the fact that she didn't get a rape kit) like what happened to Michael Irvin, just remember a piece of garbage Jim Johnson type or Jim Johnson using an alt account thanked your post.

Is this where I point out that I wasn't talking to you or a piece of garbage named Jim Johnson? :shrug: I was talking to Huey, who immediately took the 'ex girlfriends' side by empathizing with her, and assuming the thread was about her, and not Derrick.

Should I also point out that your quote of.... "while this specific case looks like a chick trying to make a cash grab (especially with the three attorneys and the fact that she didn't get a rape kit)"..... was pretty much the point of my post? :shrug:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Is this where I point out that I wasn't talking to you or a piece of garbage named Jim Johnson? :shrug: I was talking to Huey, who immediately took the 'ex girlfriends' side by empathizing with her, and assuming the thread was about her, and not Derrick. Should I also point out that your quote of.... "while this specific case looks like a chick trying to make a cash grab (especially with the three attorneys and the fact that she didn't get a rape kit)"..... was pretty much the point of my post? :shrug:

How stupid are you? Really? I took her side because I believe she should be given a chance to be heard? And of all times to turn the meatball button to max level and defend Derrick Rose...now is when you want to do it? I have news for you...Rose doesn't give a damn about you. He really doesn't. You can continue to swear loyalty to him...but you don't really matter. Stop talking and acting as if you do. Show some damn decency.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What da fuq is going on in here? Rape and Germans?

I knew a girl named Italian Beef. Im not sure if she ever knew that was her name but it was. Twat was.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How stupid are you? Really? I took her side because I believe she should be given a chance to be heard? And of all times to turn the meatball button to max level and defend Derrick Rose...now is when you want to do it? I have news for you...Rose doesn't give a damn about you. He really doesn't. You can continue to swear loyalty to him...but you don't really matter. Stop talking and acting as if you do. Show some damn decency.

Loyality to Rose? What? Decency? LOL. I just found it amusing that, once there was something negative about Rose in the news ...... there YOU were, throwing fuel on the fire. Personally, I choose to let the story play out, and yes, I always side with the player until I hear differently, even if it was your boy Lebron.

I actually look forward to hearing this Woman's story as I just don't see Derrick as a "Gang Rapist", no matter what his short comings are. Coupled with the Ex girlfriends shaky story, YES, I do think it is a bunch of BS, and another Woman looking for a payday from a rich athlete.

But please, feel free to bash me if you want, and turn this thread into whatever 'anti Rose' thing your agenda dreams up. I do wonder, however, if your opinion would change if some charges came out against LJ?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Oh, and I'd like to point out that there were several Attorney's that decided that she should not be given the chance to be heard. Hence the desperation on the last day of the statute of limitations.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Loyality to Rose? What? Decency? LOL. I just found it amusing that, once there was something negative about Rose in the news ...... there YOU were, throwing fuel on the fire. Personally, I choose to let the story play out, and yes, I always side with the player until I hear differently, even if it was your boy Lebron.

I actually look forward to hearing this Woman's story as I just don't see Derrick as a "Gang Rapist", no matter what his short comings are. Coupled with the Ex girlfriends shaky story, YES, I do think it is a bunch of BS, and another Woman looking for a payday from a rich athlete.

But please, feel free to bash me if you want, and turn this thread into whatever 'anti Rose' thing your agenda dreams up. I do wonder, however, if your opinion would change if some charges came out against LJ?

u genna fuk2nite?

Bones40

Liked Posts:
This board is going down the drain fast.

We should all be able to agree on two things:

1) None of us know whether or not Rose is capable of such an act. It's certainly possible that he is. Many people who had friends accused of being rapists claimed there was no way it could be true right up to the point where it was proven to be true. Appealing to Rose's perceived character or lack there of is stupid. Having money doesn't mean he's innocent. Having an ego or a sense of entitlement doesn't mean he's a rapist. Just stop.

2) This story is, at best, far fetched. Not much about it makes any sense at all at this point.

I'm sure more information will come out. No need to stake your claim now on limited information and bicker like a bunch of middle school girls. I think you guys just like bickering, the subject matter doesn't matter at all.