Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
www.tmz.com/#Article/2015/08/26/derrick-rose-sued-for-gang-rape

Derrick Rose is being sued by a woman who claims the NBA Superstar and two of his friends drugged and gang raped her.

The woman, identified only as Jane Doe, says she and Rose dated from 2011 to 2013. During that time, Rose allegedly tried to pressure her to masturbate in front of him, allow him to have sex with her friends and engage in group sex with strangers, all of which she says she refused.

Rose's accuser says the two continued to date until August 2013, when Rose and two friends, Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton (who is also Rose's personal manager), invited her to Rose's Beverly Hills house. She says there, they slipped a drug into her drink with the aim of raping her.

The plaintiff says she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was incapacitated. She says she remembers only "flashes" of the incident, but can remember the defendants forcibly raping her.

She claims she waited for two years to file the suit because she was "ashamed and embarrassed" of what happened and concerned her "conservative family" would find out.

She wants unspecified damages.

We've reached out to an attorney for Rose, but so far ... no word back.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
The plaintiff says she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was incapacitated.

wait what?

2wc1zph.jpg

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think to woman's punishment for making this crap up should be getting drugged and gang raped for offending people that have actually been drugged and gang raped.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I mean, i'd definitely just sue and go for a quick settlement in the 6 figures too, if I was a victim of a gang rape two yrs ago......

Toast88

Liked Posts:
God dammit. First Kane, and now Rose. Why don't you just take Jonathan Toews away while you're at it. No! Don't do it!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I am going to just sit back and watch people drag this young lady under the bus because of the possibility that she could have "allowed herself" to be raped by a star athlete and his friends. How dare her...

Ron Burgundy

Report: Woman sues Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, says he raped her

derrick-rose-nba-preseason-minnesota-timberwolves-chicago-bulls1.jpg

TMZ has released a report stating a woman is suing Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose, claiming the former MVP*drugged and then raped her. The report also claims that two of Rose's friends were also involved in the incident.TMZ writes:
Rose’s accuser says the two continued to date until August 2013, when Rose and two friends, Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton (who is also Rose’s personal manager), invited her to Rose’s Beverly Hills house. She says there, they slipped a drug into her drink with the aim of raping her.
The plaintiff says she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was incapacitated. She says she remembers only “flashes” of the incident, but can remember the defendants forcibly raping her.
The report does not say if an investigation happened during the time of the alleged incident or if the police were called at all. Stay tuned for details as they break.

More...

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
The woman, identified only as Jane Doe, says she and Rose dated from 2011 to 2013. During that time, Rose allegedly tried to pressure her to masturbate in front of him, allow him to have sex with her friends and engage in group sex with strangers, all of which she says she refused.

Group sex is one thing, but she wouldn't flick her bean in front of him? Or are they saying she would only masturbate behind him or while standing beside him?

It's all very confusing.

I suppose next, Ditka will be accused.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago stars who live in Trump tower are all serial rapists guys

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also, Rose had a kid while dating this girl. Like smack dab in the middle of this timeline (2012). I ain't saying Rose is incapable of infidelity, but that just seems a little odd given how much Rose cares for his kid.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
rape city

mcdonald
rose
kane

our baseball teams might wanna have chastity belts locked onto their players

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Next thing you're going to say is Jordan needs reading glasses!

DCguy

Liked Posts:
These allegations are always tricky. The breaking in to the apartment part sounds a little suspect but who knows.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
rape city

mcdonald
rose
kane

our baseball teams might wanna have chastity belts locked onto their players

Castro was already accused.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
the story sounds ridiculous to me....he drugged her at his house then she escaped and he showed up and broke into her apartment and gang raped her...that sounds like a plot for a lifetime movie

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
drugged her after they've been dating for 2 years and then broke into her apartment

sounds like she is trying capitalize on the bill cosby situation

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Group sex is one thing, but she wouldn't flick her bean in front of him? Or are they saying she would only masturbate behind him or while standing beside him?

It's all very confusing.

I suppose next, Ditka will be accused.

:cookiemonster: