Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Bill fucking Cosby can turn out to be a rapist, anybody can. Hell, I didn't believe Kobe "I can understand why she thought it was rape" Bryant did it either. But unless some actual proof comes out, I will assume innocence.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Loyality to Rose? What? Decency? LOL. I just found it amusing that, once there was something negative about Rose in the news ...... there YOU were, throwing fuel on the fire. Personally, I choose to let the story play out, and yes, I always side with the player until I hear differently, even if it was your boy Lebron.

I actually look forward to hearing this Woman's story as I just don't see Derrick as a "Gang Rapist", no matter what his short comings are. Coupled with the Ex girlfriends shaky story, YES, I do think it is a bunch of BS, and another Woman looking for a payday from a rich athlete.

But please, feel free to bash me if you want, and turn this thread into whatever 'anti Rose' thing your agenda dreams up. I do wonder, however, if your opinion would change if some charges came out against LJ?

If I can say that Lebron quit on his team in 2011 in the NBA Finals...I can say that Lebron is a rapist if that is the case. Not a problem. Just because I admire his ability to play basketball doesn't mean I know him. You DON'T know Rose. His own damn team don't know him!!! How the hell are you going to act as if you know what he is capable of? People on this page have no clue who he is. None of us do.

I came to the realization that Jordan wasn't what he wanted everyone to believe he was....20+ years ago. So I am not jaded by a player wearing the Bulls uniform. I matured past your thinking when I was a damn teenager and read Jordan Rules. Yet I still rooted for Jordan and paid good money to see him in person. You can pretend you know him because you see him on television....that's not reality.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only 9 hours til the resident rape expert, Italianbeef, provides us with updates.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
If I can say that Lebron quit on his team in 2011 in the NBA Finals...I can say that Lebron is a rapist if that is the case. Not a problem. Just because I admire his ability to play basketball doesn't mean I know him. You DON'T know Rose. His own damn team don't know him!!! How the hell are you going to act as if you know what he is capable of? People on this page have no clue who he is. None of us do.

I came to the realization that Jordan wasn't what he wanted everyone to believe he was....20+ years ago. So I am not jaded by a player wearing the Bulls uniform. I matured past your thinking when I was a damn teenager and read Jordan Rules. Yet I still rooted for Jordan and paid good money to see him in person. You can pretend you know him because you see him on television....that's not reality.

With all due respect, where exactly did I say I knew Rose? If anything, I said he doesn't seem like a rapist to me. But again, I do presume innocent until proven guilty. The FACTS of the accusation also seem shaky to me. Where does all this make me a Rose loyalist?

I've just seen Rose ridiculed, insulted, and torn down for what.... having two major knee injuries? Pardon me if I want to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. Alot of people, including his own fans, have smeared his name every chance they get.

What exactly did the guy do that was so bad before now? Make a decision that he believed was the best for his career? It's not like the guy was doing that bad of stuff to receive the criticism that he's taken, imo.

I don't see anything wrong with supporting him through these BS allegations. If he's proven guilty, I will most definitely change my tune, but I don't think that will happen. Does he really seem like the type of person that would drug, and gang rape a Woman to you?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
With all due respect, where exactly did I say I knew Rose? If anything, I said he doesn't seem like a rapist to me. But again, I do presume innocent until proven guilty. The FACTS of the accusation also seem shaky to me. Where does all this make me a Rose loyalist?

I've just seen Rose ridiculed, insulted, and torn down for what.... having two major knee injuries? Pardon me if I want to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. Alot of people, including his own fans, have smeared his name every chance they get.

What exactly did the guy do that was so bad before now? Make a decision that he believed was the best for his career? It's not like the guy was doing that bad of stuff to receive the criticism that he's taken, imo.

I don't see anything wrong with supporting him through these BS allegations. If he's proven guilty, I will most definitely change my tune, but I don't think that will happen. Does he really seem like the type of person that would drug, and gang rape a Woman to you?

What athletes "seem" like the type? They all make money, they all have women flocking to them. Did Bill Cosby seem like the type? Did MLK seem liike the type to cheat on his wife? My point is YOU don't know him well enough to make those type of assumptions...based on what? Your watching him on television?

Trust me, in 1994....NOBODY thought OJ Simpson did it...because he didn't "seem" to be the type. You don't know him, so what "seems" to be accurate according to you is worthless.

theinfamousdvs

Liked Posts:
Can we all just agree that there aren't enough facts on the table to make a reasonable decision at this time?

No? Okay then eff it I"m all in.

D Rose: Unfortunately, you get to have people shit on your good name. But guess what...you signed up for this when you signed them million dollar contracts. If you are innocent? You are an idiot, you should move smarter than this. You are from Englewood....you know ALL about the dangers of "loose pieces" and your unit is supposed to insulate you from this. But they failed and you failed and now....you gotta litigate. IF YOU DID do the crime....please ignore all previous information and get ready to get dragged on the coals.

Accuser: Waiting two years to come out publicly about an act of rape is suspect. Going directly to civil court instead of trying to go the criminal route 1st is ALSO suspect. Luckily, the media will protect your identity until court appearances start up, so you've got a nice little period of anonymity until your reputation is tarnished irreparably. I hope you are built for what you are accusing...its not an easy road. GOD FORBID you're lying. HOWEVER....if you aren't lying....it'll be worth your efforts in the end. Oh...your reputation will be toast....but it will be Artisan Made, Thick Cut, Diamond Crusted toast

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am worried about Rose either way. He is a head case, probably this makes him turn inward and we hope that it toward basketball, but the guy cares more about 2025 than basketball according to himself...so we don't know.

Perhaps this focuses him on important stuff....like his career and reputation as a person. His overall legacy which had and still has high potential.

If it rocks the boat further, or he ends up resenting the media...or if the Bulls view this as time to move him from his hometown as that is notoriously a failure with this young players. They are often better off away from the elements they grew up with, this would be an example as its "gang rape" being accused.

Well....sucks all around. There was a day last year when both Kane and Rose went down to injury and I though both seasons were over. I couldn't believe it. Looking back I put way too much mental energy into these two dunces. Unreal talent both of them. Incapable of understanding the situations they are putting themselves in over and over.

They are still young enough to learn, but I haven't heard many intelligent sentences from either. These two teams seemed poised to be top 5 in their leagues, getting me through the Bears blow up and rebuild.

But I'm not even sure I feel like rooting for these morons at this point. I'm just tired of their stupid shit and complete out of touch reality. Forget the accusations...they are the last straw. I thought these were two hard workers but the other one just wants to rehab on twizzlers while the other keeps pouring poison down his throat. Fuck them...they don't really care. they have skill, but not a deep need to do everything right to succeed.

As someone with limited athleticism who learned how to put in maximum effort I'm just kinda tired of these bozo's. Keep eating sugar Rose. Keep drinking Kane. Goddamnit.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What athletes "seem" like the type? They all make money, they all have women flocking to them. Did Bill Cosby seem like the type? Did MLK seem liike the type to cheat on his wife? My point is YOU don't know him well enough to make those type of assumptions...based on what? Your watching him on television?

Trust me, in 1994....NOBODY thought OJ Simpson did it...because he didn't "seem" to be the type. You don't know him, so what "seems" to be accurate according to you is worthless.

James Harden, without a doubt. Hides a shiv in his beard.

Baron Davis too.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

I just posted my opinion. LOL at you and your opinion of my opinion. ASSUMPTION??? The only assumption I made was that he was innocent until proven guilty. Where have I heard that before?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Basement party?

And there's CCS's king of silly comments. :smh: Don't you have anything better to do than stalk my every comment? You must lead a sad life if that's your priority. :smh:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And there's CCS's king of silly comments. :smh: Don't you have anything better to do than stalk my every comment? You must lead a sad life if that's your priority. :smh:

:nope:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I just posted my opinion. LOL at you and your opinion of my opinion. ASSUMPTION??? The only assumption I made was that he was innocent until proven guilty. Where have I heard that before?

No...you tried coming for me...that's what you posted

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
No...you tried coming for me...that's what you posted

No, you turned a "Rose" thread into an agenda for the accusing Woman. "drag this young lady under the bus"? If you're going to take this stance.... then you're not assuming Rose's innocence until proven guilty, which was my point ..... right? Instead, you made the thread about her, and were smug with your 'anti Rose' undertones. But hey, keep insulting me if you feel better.

I am going to just sit back and watch people drag this young lady under the bus because of the possibility that she could have "allowed herself" to be raped by a star athlete and his friends. How dare her...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, you turned a "Rose" thread into an agenda for the accusing Woman. "drag this young lady under the bus"? If you're going to take this stance.... then you're not assuming Rose's innocence until proven guilty, which was my point ..... right? Instead, you made the thread about her, and were smug with your 'anti Rose' undertones. But hey, keep insulting me if you feel better.

:smh:

RonnieTheBull

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose has come from the dangerous englewood neighbourhood of Chicago , that means he had to struggle to get to this point . See guys , playing well and building a rep as a player is one thing ; and being an honest and just person is another thing . I think Derrick Rose is a good person nevertheless what rumours we hear about him . Just one message for Rose , don't let anything bring you down , "Straight Outta Englewood".

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose has come from the dangerous englewood neighbourhood of Chicago , that means he had to struggle to get to this point . See guys , playing well and building a rep as a player is one thing ; and being an honest and just person is another thing . I think Derrick Rose is a good person nevertheless what rumours we hear about him . Just one message for Rose , don't let anything bring you down , "Straight Outta Englewood".

The interesting thing about this post for me is... I wonder how many of Rose's negative posts come from little suburb kids who would have absolutely had the shit kicked out of them for having the attitude they have on an anonymous MB? Probably the same kind of DBag's that are hanging themselves for getting bullied on Facebook.