tumblr_lphq6l7pCb1qje0v1o1_400.png

Gangsta!!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Assuming makes an ass out of you and me

Oh that's inventive. Did they allow guns in early 90s sales seminars?

As far as the murder weapons id hate to be you getting robbed at knifepoint or having some thugs break in your house and try to hurt your family because you aren't man enough to defend yourself

I can defend myself, that's why I don't need penis extens .... I mean, uh, guns.

Hillary just got your vote

Over my cold dead body.

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
My problems with guns is that crazy people have access to them.

Take out all the crazys...and we'll be fine.

Chinese

Liked Posts:

Crazy. We just were saying this at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fail bearmick
Thou shall not MURDER is the correct translation
Killing in self defense is biblically justifiable FYI

Where in the bible does it say that?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

And how do you do that? And if there are no more crazies than what would you need a gun for?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Or he just realized that his bullshit has a limit outside of the greater Seattle area and decided he should try and tone it down to only slightly full of shit.

Hell, even his agent was trying to get in front of it during the interview, but Wilson's crazy would not be contained.

From Rolling Stone:

Another venture is slightly less altruistic. Wilson is an investor in Reliant Recovery Water, a $3-per-bottle concoction with nanobubbles and electrolytes that purportedly helps people recover quickly from workouts and, according to Wilson, injury. He mentions a teammate whose knee healed miraculously, and then he shares his own testimonial.

"I banged my head during the Packers game in the playoffs, and the next day I was fine," says Wilson. "It was the wat
er."

Rodgers offers a hasty interjection. "Well, we're not saying we have real medical proof."

But Wilson shakes his head, energized by the subject. He speaks with an evangelist's zeal.

"I know it works."
His eyes brighten. "Soon you're going to be able to order it straight from Amazon."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/russell-wilson-the-chosen-one-20150826#ixzz3k3Y4GX4k

Last edited:

Moose27

Liked Posts:
In my typical fashion, Wilson crazy? Yes. Better than Cutler? Yes. I'll take his crazy ass over Jay.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
In my typical fashion, Wilson crazy? Yes. Better than Cutler? Yes. I'll take his crazy ass over Jay.

Cutler's lazy. Wilson is actively trying to hurt others with his insane bullshit, Cutler just doesn't vaccinate his kids and lets them do all the work.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Assuming makes an ass out of you and me
As far as the murder weapons id hate to be you getting robbed at knifepoint or having some thugs break in your house and try to hurt your family because you aren't man enough to defend yourself
Hillary just got your vote
Soft hands
You Trumped him. Handgun carry doesn't reduce crime or violence and can lead to even worse outcomes. Shotguns are much better for home protection. I always get a laugh out of the 'keep them away from the crazies and we'll be fine' argument from the less government faction the doesn't want background checks at gun shows. Impossible to do and hypocritical. You like guns and want to keep them. OK. The rest is bullshit. It's not the subject that would swing my vote one way or the other. If it's yours, you're missing the big picture over a thing.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Keep up the Christian bashing, bozos.

Oh, don't you know....Christianity and Christians are the root of all evil in the world.

That's why we sell off MILLIONS of preteen and teen girls off to old men to be used as sex slaves/baby machines, deny them any modicum of an education and allow them to be discarded as 3rd wives after the old man in question finds a new 17 yr old play thing to rape and impregnate.

Oh wait, we're not allowed to discuss that, back to how Christians want to put have a bible study class in schools; the temerity of them!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The U.S. is ground zero for Christian fundamentalism in the world. Is it as bad as Islamic fundamentalism? probably not, but its still bad, and it arguably affects us more because it's right here within our borders.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I get away from Facebook with atheist and religious people arguing and then here we get the same thing. This country was built on fighting for freedom of all. If you want to believe in God then do so and if you don't want to believe in God then that's your thing. Nobody here is better than the next. Not every atheist is an asshole and not every Christian is evil. Nobody wins in these arguments. The one sure fact is that we need to learn to care for one another because right now this world is short of that. Guns don't kill people but people kill people. I hate guns but I know we're the positives are with having one but I know more people dying by it than someone defending themselves but whatever. This arguing is pure nonsense.